Woo.

It's Not the Real Me.

 

Chapter 18: Woo.

---

As Yun Ho, Sunny, Yuri, Nichkhun, Tiffany and Gyuri stood in one straight line, Mdm Kim shook her head as she listened to their story.

 

“This, is utterly unappropriate behaviour, Tiffany. You do realise that you have to pay a hefty price for all you’ve done right? Harming Yuri and Gyuri in both physically and mentally ways, this is really cruel. Your parents will have to be informed and your punishments will be decided after a meeting with the other teachers. You should be grateful we’re not expelling you.”

 

Tiffany nodded her head solemly.

 

“Gyuri, you are also in the wrong by hurting others. Slapping and being involved in kidnapping Yuri-shii is a very serious offence too. You will be suspended from lessons and further punishments will follow up. But taking into consideration the amount of harm done to you, your punishment load will be lesser, and similarly, your father will be called in.

 

Gyuri allowed a drop of tear to fall from her eyes as she accepted Mdm Kim’s words.

 

“Sunny and Nichkhun shii, thank you for being such brave students. The school will reward you adequately.

 

 

Sunny and Nichkhun smiled and bowed politely, contented.

 

“For Yuri shii, I hope you’re alright after that visit to the infirmary. You are allowed to rest for a few days before returning to your daily classes.  The rest of you, you’re dismissed. And as for Yun Ho shii, I would like you to come with me to the Principal’s office later, araso?”

“Yes, Mdm.”

 

Yun Ho replied as Yuri looked over to Yun Ho.

Principal’s Office?

What’s happening?

And…how come Yun Ho was here in the first place?

---

“So are you feeling better, Yuri?”

“Ne, it doesn’t hurt as much now.”

 

Yuri replied Sunny on their way out of Mdm Kim’s office as she touched the bandages on her wounds. Her face was still as beautiful as before, as the nurses from the infirmary had helped her to clean up her wound. Except for her face, her arms and legs were full of band aids.

 

“What a dramatic day it was! But I’m just glad you’re fine, Yuri.”

 

Nichkhun smiled as he pulled Yuri in for a hug, carefully avoiding her bandaged wounds.

Again, Yuri blushed into a bright shade of pink.

She broke off from Nichkhun’s hug and swatted his arm.

 

“Yah, no excessive contact with the patient!”

 

Nichkhun pouted as Yuri and Sunny laughed.

 

Seeing the trio joking happily, Tiffany realised that her jealousy was taking over control of her again.

Maybe, I can still make Nichkhun mine…

---

After having a hearty lunch with Nichkhun and Sunny, Yuri decided to head back to her dorm for a rest, while Nichkhun and Sunny returned to class.

As Yuri walked towards her dorm, she noticed Yun Ho heading to the entrance of Chang Mal. She sped up, and as soon as she was within near distance, she called out to Yun Ho.

 

“Yun Ho Oppa!”

 

Yun Ho spun around to see Yuri smiling back at him.

 

“I see that you’re still calling me ‘oppa’.”

 

Yuri smiled and turned her head away, not wanting Yun Ho to see the blush on her face.

 

“So are you okay now?”

“Ne Oppa, thank you for being so concerned.”

“I’m glad you’re fine. Don’t worry, your face remains as beautiful as ever.”

 

Yuri bit her lips.

How can one guy make me blush so many times in a day?

 

“O…Oppa, stop teasing me! Anyway, why are you here?”

“Oh…well, I thought for very long and I decided that I should continue my studies. I mean, look at you, you’re studying and working at the same time! I’m a guy and I don’t see why I can’t do the same.”

“But Oppa, do you have the money? You still have a sister to feed, right?”

“That’s why I came early in the morning to ask the Principal if I could have any financial subsidies. And that’s when I heard sounds of slapping, and ta-da, I discovered you!”

“Oppa, so you’re my hero?”

“Heh,hero? Hmm…perhaps I should share my reputation with that Nichkhun guy, huh?”

“Ni…Nichkhun? What has this got to do with Nichkhun?”

 

Yuri asked Yun Ho, stumped by the mention of Nichkhun’s name.

 

“I didn’t really pay much attention to the sounds. I mean, I wanted to leave a good impression on the Principal by coming early. It was when I saw that Nichkhun guy running about, searching for someone, that I realise someone may be in trouble. Really, I can tell that guy cares for you.”

“Oh…”

 

Yuri smiled.

Nichkhun’s always so caring.

I’m glad I met him.

 

Yuri recalled fondly when she first met Nichkhun.

How he smirked at her.

How he ,

How he-

 

“So, is he your boyfriend?”

 

Yuri snapped out of her thoughts at Yun Ho’s question, only to see Yun Ho grinning slyly at her.

 

“Aniyo, we’re not a couple.”

 

Yuri waved her hands frantically.

Well…not yet.

 

Yuri couldn’t help but break into a smile at the thought of her and Nichkhun being a couple.

Ahh…we could hold hands and stroll along the beach, feed each other food during meals, study togeth-

 

“So that means you’re available for grabs?”

“Hu-Huh? Uh…I…guess so?”

“Great.”

 

Yuri could see Yun Ho’s tense muscles relax themselves instantaneously as a smile crept up his prefect face.

 

 

“That means I’m going to start wooing you.”

---

(A/N) HA! As I've promised, the truth on the real hero is out!  Oh,or should I say, HEROES? Hehehe,I had a hard time deciding whether to choose Nichkhun or Yun Ho. So, why not let both take the credit? ;) Hmm...so what's Tiffany gonna do next? Without a bad character, the story will be no good :))) What happens when Yuri starts to fall for Nichkhun, but her dream guy declares his wooing for her? STAY TUNED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! :) I guess this chapter sums up my last chappie for 2010. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! (((: 

Can I ask for at least 5 subscribers before my next chapter? (:

School's starting soon and I have to say, I'm not going to update so often ):

So if there's more subscribers & comments, I may update earlier :)

Enjoy your last few moments in 2010!~

-Tinylittlemoment <3