Gyuri.

It's Not the Real Me.

Chapter 12: Gyuri.

---

As soon as school was over, Yuri bounded back to her dorm, wanting to check if Ho was at the staircase.She dumped her bag onto her bed, took a quick shower and changed.

There, clean without any make up.

Natural.

Yuri smiled at her reflection and headed towards the staircase.

 

“Ho? You there?”

 

No answer.

Yuri tried again.

 

“Ho? Are you there?”

 

Again, no reply.

Yuri sighed, perhaps he’ll be there at night.

She was about to turn around and head back when she bumped into someone.

Yuri looked up and saw a beautiful girl staring back down at her.

Make that glaring.

 

“Mianhe.”

 

Yuri apologised and was just about to walk off when some other girls blocked her way.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

The girl whom Yuri bumped into spun around and faced her. She tapped her feet, the click-clack sounds clearly heard with her 5 inch stilettos.  She held Yuri’s chin, forcefully making her have eye contact with her.

 

“Listen, you . I know you’re new here, but that doesn’t give you the right to just say sorry after bumping into Chang Mal’s Queenka.”

 

Yuri almost wanted to ask her what else she wanted, the kind way.

Just like how she did in the past.

But no,you have to act tough, Yuri reminded herself.

Or you’ll just get bullied and be hurt.

Like how you were by your dad, no, that bastard.

And so, Yuri toughened herself and retorted back.

 

“, stop calling others what they aren’t, and a sorry is good enough for you. Let me go this instant.”

 

The girl laughed sarcastically and then turned serious again, a miasma of red clouding her eyes. She held her hand up, and slapped Yuri’s face hard. Just as Yuri was about to question her, she slapped Yuri’s other cheek back.

This time, Yuri’s cheek bled.

Smirking at her work, she pushed a helpless Yuri onto the floor.

But she wasn’t pleased.

She was about to kick Yuri when a girl saw them and rushed in.

 

“What are you doing?!”

“Now Tiffany, don’t you get in my way.”

“Gyuri-shii, I’m sorry but she’s new here! Just let her off this once!”

“She called me a , Tiffany! She obviously deserves this!”

“Can’t you just forgive her? If you don’t...I’ll tell your appa.”

 

Gyuri narrowed her eyes at Tiffany and hissed, “Fine!”

Then she turned to Yuri and spat,

 

“You don’t know what’s good for you, . You better watch your back, I’ll make you pay for this!”

 

Gyuri flicked her hair in annoyance and stormed off with her girls following her.

Tiffany bent down to check on Yuri.

 

Yuri recognised her as the girl whom Nichkhun was afraid of.

Well, she’s nice. I don’t get why Nichkhun dislikes her.

 

“Hey, you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for helping me just now.”

“Nah, it’s okay. I hate her guts, she thinks she’s so pretty and all. Yeah right, she makes me wanna puke.”

“Ha, yes same for me. Well, at least you know she’s afraid of her dad!”

“Ne, lucky for me. Her father is my appa’s close friend, so I’m pretty close to their family. Her father is really strict and if he gets to know about Gyuri’s behaviour, he’ll definitely confiscate her make-up and clothes.”

“Great, then she won’t be as stuck-up as she is now.”

“I’m waiting for that to happen. By the way, your cheek is bleeding, we better go get you cleaned up. Come on, I’ll bring you to the infirmary.”

“Hey…it’s uhm, alright. I’ll just go back to my dorm and wash the wound. It isn’t really serious anyway. Thanks again for everything. ”

 

With a bow, Yuri headed back to her dorm, remembering to act tough since she wasn’t that close with Tiffany.

---

Tiffany watched as Yuri’s back grew smaller and smaller.

The corners of her lips made their way up a little, forming an evil grin.

Seeing that Yuri had disappeared into her dorm, Tiffany took her phone out and flicked it open. She punched in a familiar number that she had already memorised and held her phone to her ear.

 

“Yobeseyo?”

“Good job, Gyuri, superb acting just now.”

‘Ughh,whatever. You better fulfil your promise and give me back those things I want.”

“Certainly. But I have one more task for you…”

---

(A/N) Hello, alright first things first. I'm really sorry for making Tiffany & Gyuri mean here k. Like I said before,this is purely fictional. Also, I'm sorry for there isn't any romance in this chapter at all. I promise there'll be at least an interaction in the next chapter k. Hmm...what else. Oh yes, and I won't be updating so often now ): Loads of homework to be done and I'll update almost everyday once I'm done with those annoying homework k :) Hwaiting~ Anyway, just wanna say, Please really Subscribe & Comment! I lost a subscriber yesterday and fortunately, I gained another one today. That was the reason why I updated, so don't be a silent reader alright :) Okay, I'm being seriously naggy now, so I'll end it off here.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

-Tinylittlemoment <3