Chapter 3

Why Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

After we ate dinner, I asked if she wanted to watch a movie and knowing her she immediately ran off to look for a movie to watch. I washed the dishes when I heard her loud voice from her room asking if we could watch a horror movie, I of course said no right away. A few moments later she asked again if I wanted to watch Cartoon Movies and I said yes, after that I think she went to look for more movies since she hasn't answered back.

After washing and drying the dishes I was beginning to get worried since she hasn't said a word since 15 minutes ago so I called her and asked if she was okay and if she already found a movie for us to watch. I was about to go to her room when I heard her answer that she was fine, she needs me to check Sunny's movie collection, and that she'd join me after she takes a half bath and.

I was a bit relieved when she answered but I still wanted to check up on her but when I arrived to her room she was already in the bathroom so I just prepared the movie and waited for her on the couch.

She came out almost half an hour later which wasn't really unusual, she sat beside me and we watched the movie. She was unusually quiet but then again maybe she just wanted to concentrate on the movie and she looked fine so I assume she's feeling alright.

Half-way through the movie she fell asleep on my shoulder and I just had to smile at her sleeping face, she looks so peaceful. She must be really tired, sigh. It's been a long time since you had a peaceful night's sleep huh Pay-ah? I hope you're really feeling better. I can't lose you.....I don't know what I'd do I were to lose you, you're my happiness right?

I didn't realize I had tears flowing from my eyes; I wiped them away and patted her head. I smiled at her and removed some strands from her face. I turned off the TV and covered both of us in blankets.

 

Tiffany's POV

I woke up to the smell of Pancakes and Bacon! I immediately got up from the couch ignoring my stiff neck and blurred vision. I made my way to the kitchen and I saw Tae cooking, "Ohh I see you're up, you better take a bath now while I finish cooking breakfast you have a magazine cover photo-shoot today right?" She said facing me holding a spatula in one hand and a pot holder in the other.

"You look like an old ahjumma hahaha!" I , and I almost fell off my chair. "Psssh, just go take a bath already manager oppa will be here in half an hour" she continued while going back to cooking the food. "Yes ma'am!" I joked.

On my way to my room my neck was beginning to hurt and I almost lost my balance a couple of times which was weird. My vision remained blurry and I had no choice but to wear my glasses, which didn’t really have any effect.

I ignored it thinking I just a new pair of glasses again. I took my shower and finished putting on my make up before I went out to the kitchen. I got the kitchen and Tae was placing our plates, she looked at me and I just smiled at her. Your presence is always makes me calm, reassured, safe and most importantly you always make me feel loved.

We said good morning to each other and ate our breakfast. I was getting ready to go and was finishing my make up when suddenly I fell back down to the chair in front of the mirror. I felt sick all of a sudden, and my migraine's acting up again. The pain wasn't as intense as before but it's still painful.

I forced myself to stand up and massaged my temples, I felt nauseous and sick. I didn’t know what was happening with me these past few weeks. Out of the blue went inside the room all of a sudden without warning and I immediately straightened myself and acted as if everything was alright when in reality I wanted to cry because of the pain.

   “Hey, what’re doing here? I’m almost done doing my make-up. I’ll meet you at the kitchen when I’m done okay?” I said in my normal cheerful voice and showing her my eye-smile letting her know everything was okay.

  “Okaaaaaay~ don’t take too long the food will get cold and manager oppa will be here in 20 minutes.” She said giving me a smile and leaving for the kitchen.

  The moment Tae closed the door I fell to my knees and almost passed out. I ran to the bathroom to get painkillers hoping the pain would die down. I stood in the bathroom for 10 more minutes, but the pain was still there. I had no choice but to go out because if I didn’t Tae would get suspicious and check on me again.

  The walk to the kitchen was one of the hardest walks I ever had to endure. My head’s feels like it’s about to explode and because of that I can’t think clearly or focus, I lost my balance a couple of times and my vision’s getting blurry again.

   When I finally arrived to the kitchen Tae was already eating her breakfast and she motioned for me to sit beside her. I smiled at her and sat down next to her without saying a word. Oh no, I need to say something or else she’ll suspect something. I thought, so I said I was sorry for taking too long and gave her a smile.

   In all honesty I wasn’t feeling hungry, I felt like vomiting to be honest and it’s not because Tae’s  , her food always taste’s good. But I have to eat or else she’ll be worried again. I forced myself to eat and prayed that manager oppa would arrive soon.

   As expected Tae’s Pancake and Bacons are so good, too bad I feel like throwing it all up which is a complete waste, so I swallowed it and did my best to act normal. “You okay? You seem a little pale Pany-ah” She asked. “Maybe I just put too much make up on hehe..I’m okay, you worry too much TaeTae.” I replied and as if the God heard my plead, manager oppa arrived and I finally had an excuse to not be able to finish my food. “Tae looks like manager oppa’s already, I’m sorry I couldn’t finish your delicious Pancake and Bacons. “ I apologized; she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me. She accompanied me to the door and when I was heading to the elevator, I turned around and she was still there leaning by the door frame smiling and waving at me.

   I felt really guilty lying to her and its breaking my heart, but I couldn’t take seeing her all broken and depressed when I had a break down last time.  So without another thought, I ignored my painful migraine and 3-inch heels and ran back to her and hugged her. I could tell she was kind of surprised when she saw me running back to her, but then she laughed at me and opened her arms. I must’ve crashed a little hard ‘cause she took a couple of steps back. She patted my back and hugged me tight. “Awwwe, you miss me already Pany-ah?” she said while laughing and grinning. “Ha-ha arrogant much TaeTae? But I did actually, you’re just too cute!” I say back while pinching her cheek. We stayed that way for a solid 2 minutes, when we let go, we stared into each other’s eyes and just smiled. “You better go before manager oppa forcefully drag you away from me. Hahaha” She said while patting my arms, “Okay, see you later TaeTae, stay safe and stay out of trouble okay?” while giving her my eye-smile and leaving for the elevator. “Same goes for you Pany-ah! Don’t work too hard! Call me if anything happens!” she yelled and I smiled and gave her a thumb’s up as the elevator door closes.

     When I got into the van my migraine started acting up again, so I asked for some painkillers from the manager. I hope this migraine goes away before the photo-shoot; I don’t want it to affect the outcome later. The traffic was a little heavy so I decided to sleep and rest while I still had time.

   Manager Oppa woke me up when we arrived on the set and thankfully my migraine disappeared. The shoot was exhausting maybe because I hadn’t had a proper breakfast and because of the migraine but after a decade of doing this my body kind of got used to it.

   I was in the middle of changing my outfit when all of a sudden my vision got blurry and there was a buzzing sound in my ears. It happened all of a sudden and I don’t know the reason behind it. I tried my best to walk on set without losing my balance and thank God I didn’t. The buzzing in my ears wouldn’t go away but it was okay.

   All throughout the  set the buzz in my ears was still there and my neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter