My Once in a Lifetime

Why Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon took a couple of detours around Seoul before going back to the dorm to calm herself down before facing Sunny’s wrath.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I made my way up to the dorm and the first thing that greeted me when I entered the dorm was a strong hug from Seo, I expected Sunkyu’s loud and annoying voice but I’d prefer Seo’s hug.

She’s me like there’s no tomorrow, “Okay, Okay I’m sorry for worrying you Seo.” I said as I patted her back to reassure her, when I looked up I’m surprised to see the rest of the girls there, “Ohh? Why are you guys here? I mean I miss you and us gathering but as far as I know Yul aren’t you supposed to be in New York for a photo shoot? Soo I thought you went home after the charity event, and Hyo aren’t you supposed to be preparing for your comeback? And Seo aren’t you shooting a new drama? Why are you here??” I asked.

“Well Soo here called us about what happened and it turns out we all had the same plan.” Sunkyo said, “What plan?” I asked, “We thought it’s been a while since we got together as you said, so we all decided to have a sleepover.” Yul said.

“I miss you all, I really do but aren’t you all busy? Are you sure it’s okay? Have you tal-“, “Yes Taeng we’ve already asked permission from manager Oppa and besides there’s nothing he could do we already decided it, right girls?” Hyo said, and the girls smiled and cheered.

“You are more important than any of our schedules Taeyeon Unnie.” Seo said while realeasing me from the hug, Yoong came up to me and gave me a warm hug as well, “We all missed you Taeyeon Unnie, besides I miss your home cooked meals and I miss hanging out in the dorm with all of my Unnies.” She said.

“And besides we’ve already brought alcohol, food and a couple of new movies we could watch tonight!” Hyo said. The other girls just laughed and we all settled in, I’m happy to see everyone again; I miss the atmosphere whenever we’re all together.

I excused myself and went to my room, “Taengoo! Hurry up we’ll watch a movie later!” Sunkyo yelled, so I hurriedly washed my face and changed into some pajamas and went out. The girls were all huddled up in front of the flat screen TV and the two giants were already munching on the popcorn. I sat in between Seo and Yuri. Sunny was currently looking for a movie for us to watch so we decided to watch the news while waiting, I wasn’t really paying much attention and was daydreaming when suddenly Seo elbowed me.

“Unnie look!” she said, apparently what happened at the charity event caught a lot of people’s attention, some amateur caught a video of the whole scene, the caption was ‘Girl’s Generation leader and K-Pop idol legend Kim Taeyeon reportedly broke down after singing at a charity event for cancer patients.’

“Hmm, looks like the death of her fellow member and reportedly best friend Tiffany Hwang is still affecting her.” One of the reporters commented, “It seems so, those two seem to have been really close even before they’re debut as Girl’s Generation, they even have their own fandom called Locksmiths.” Another reporter said.

I wasn’t really upset that it got out to the media, I mean I don’t really care besides what they’re saying is right, even if it’s almost 2 years, I still haven’t moved on, and I think I never will.

 

Seohyun’s POV

After I heard about what happened to Taeyeon Unnie form Sooyoung Unnie I immediately asked the director and producer if I could leave early for today and take a day off since I’ve already finished most of my scenes in the drama ahead of time.

I asked manager Oppa to clear my schedules for tomorrow and I’m sure Unnies also did the same; it’s been a while since we’ve all been together and I think this is a good opportunity for us to bond and just relax together again.

When I arrived at the dorm Sunny Unnie and Sooyoung Unnie were the only ones there first and soon Hyo Unnie, Yuri Unnie and Yoong Unnie arrived. We’ve all decided to surprise Taeyeon Unnie so we set everything up, we planned to have dinner together, watch a movie, chat and just catch up. We were all excited but after 3 hours of waiting we all started worrying and called Taeyeon Unnie.

Sunny Unnie was really mad at Taeyeon Unnie for not answering her calls and not telling us where she is this late at night. We were all shocked when the door suddenly opened and in came Taeyaon Unnie, I suddenly rushed to hug her and tears escaped form my eyes, we were all so worried about her. Ever since Tiffany Unnie died Taeyeon Unnie changed, it wasn’t a really dramatic change and to fans she seems okay but when we’re together or at the dorm she would often cry herself to sleep and we would hear sobs early in the morning or late at night.

After Taeyeon Unnie explained to us where she was and what happened we decided to resum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter