기념일 (소녀 시대)

Why Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

No One’s POV

     The next day it was former Sistar’s Bora’s turn to be interviewed, as usual Bora went to the SM Building and inside the white room where the PD started interviewing her. “You and Tiffany-ssi are best friend right? But you’re in different groups how’d you two became friends?” “We met through Sunny, I was first friends with Sunny and one day she told me that she’d introduce me to Tiffany since she thinks we’ll get along great so she did and Tiffany and I clicked right away, after that we’d go hang out together with Sunny and go shopping and just have fun. When we meet each other at Music Shows we greet each other and our groups and all group friends and acquainted with each other so we all get along fine, even their manager treat me as if I’m one of them since they know how close we all are.” Bora said.

       They went to different restaurants, and near the end they went to this small hidden garden, it was where Bora and Tiffany used to hang out and just relax after a long and tiring day, they first discovered it when they were just walking around and they saw a small clearing.

         In the end the staff showed her Tiffany’s video message for her and she also cried like crazy, “Bora!! By the time you’re seeing this I’m probably gone now….I just wanna say thank you for everything, for accompanying me, for always making me laugh, for being patient with me, thank you for being my friend. Thank you for all those times that you made me laugh when I was feeling so down about myself, for always being there for me and for all the wonderful memories that we shared. I’m sorry for not telling you about my situation, I know you’re mad at me for it it’s just that I didn’t want you to worry about me, since your busy with your promotions and comeback, I’m really sorry. I bet you’re crying right now aren’t you? Hahahah! Just kidding, Good luck on your career! And always remember to take care of yourself okay! Eat healthy foods and exercise! Oh! And could you please check on Taeyeon and te other girls for me every once in a while okay? Just to make sure they’re okay, thanks! I’ll always be watching over you from where I am! Take care always, Love you lots‼!!”

        After that Bora cried like a baby and the, whole crew were I tears as well, they stayed there for a solid 30 more minutes since they were all tired physically from the taping and emotionally.

 

The Next Day………

        Two more days to go before Tiffany’s death anniversary, and today it was SNSD’s turn to be interviewed and as expected they all arrived early. Everyone was there except for Taeyeon who a concert in Bangkok and won’t be back until the night before Tiffany’s death anniversary.

       The girls all have a look of mixed emotions from feeling uneasy, worried, sad, excited, and nervous and scared all at the same time. They were seated in a semi-circle and the PD asked them “Who was Tiffany for Girl’s Generation?” the girls looked a bit gloomy but then regained their composure since this supposed to be a show to honor remember Tiffany, besides Tiffany wouldn’t want them to be sad when talking or thinking about her. “Tiffany is the reason behind SNSD’s smile and energy, she always finds a way to cheer us up, she’s also SNSD’s someone who takes care of all of us, and she’s always there to support us in our projects and solo activities. You could say in a way she’s like SNSD’s mother or big sister figure since she always keeps track of our individual schedules making sure we get there on time, she’s the one who does the head count during our flights, she’s good at pointing our mistakes during rehearsals since she’s memorized everything, and she always puts us all first before herself.” Sooyoung, said while trying hard not to cry, some of the girls were already teary-eyed, “She’s also SNSD’s personal alarm and siren since she has such a loud voice!” said Sunny and the girls and staff laughed “Not to mention she’s also the Pink Monster or more like the Pink Piggy of SNSD!” said Yoona, they all laughed at that and in some way the mood got a lot better.

     After that they went to their old dorm and the members were interviewed one by one with the same question, “Who was Tiffany Hwang to you?”

   ”Aish! PD-nim why are you making me look ugly!” Hyoyeon said while pushing back the tears, the PD laughed along with some of the staff. “Fany-ah is someone who will always be there for you, she will always be right there beside you to comfort you, guide you, hold your hand and cheer you on. I’ve never met someone like her, we might not be as close as some of the other members but we still have our own moments together. When we were younger, during our trainee years and earlier years after debut I would always stay behind with Tiffany to help her with the choreography, she would always get scolded before because she always messed up the step, but she would apologize countless times to the instructor and to us one by one while still showing us her eye-smile, I’ve never seen her cry during a dance practice but one time when we both stayed behind to practice while the others went back to the dorm, we were in the middle of dancing when I noticed that she had her head down but she was still dancing I stared at her and I carefully noticed her tears, I stopped the music and asked her if she was okay, she looked shock and wiped her tears right away, afraid that I’d see them. She quickly wiped away her tears and smiled at me as if everything was okay, I asked her what was wrong but she was stubborn so I just let it go and continued practicing. When we were both on our way back to the dorm she suddenly said sorry to me, I was confused so I asked her what she was sorry about, she said she was sorry for always making me stay behind and practice with her, and that she was sorry I had to witness her crying, I told her it was okay yet she still apologized a couple of times, and she told me not to tell the others about what happened since she didn’t want them to worry. She was always so selfless, I admire her for that. Tiffany Hwang to me is someone who has a beautiful heart, and someone I would dearly miss for as long as I live.” Hyoyeon said with a small smile and tears in her eyes.

    “Tiffany Unnie is like a big sister to me, she always takes care of me and would always support and comfort me whenever I’m nervous or   scared. I always admired how she could always be optimistic and how she would always smile for us even if she’s tired, before we became roommates I thought she had a happy go lucky attitude since she always seems to be happy and smiling like she doesn’t have any problems but when we became roommates I realized she’s also human, I heard and saw her muffle her cries with her pillow whenever she gets scolded for messing up during practice, when she gets scolded for not hitting the right notes or pronouncing the lyrics wrong, when she messes up on variety shows, when she gets hate comments on SNS or when she misses her family. She would hide her pain from us not because she doesn’t trust us but because she doesn’t want us to worry about her. When we became a sub unit she would always be the one to always ask if I was okay, if I needed anything and when we go out to eat or when we go to other countries she would always look out for me, I know during most of the TTS episodes she would always be with Taeyeon Unnie that’s because it’s already routine and normal for them to always be together and not everything we do is broadcasted so people can’t really see everything. Tiffany Unnie is a very outspoken person and when we’re on variety shows she would often be the speaker of the group and she often gets hate comments about what she says and I hate it whenever I read stupid comments about her, she’s come a long way from being the girl who would always muffle her cries, didn’t know any Korean and a girl who came her with a dream. Now she’s become a strong and selfless woman who cares about everyone, and an idol and a model who is respected by many and who inspires a lot of people………..sigh…Unnie wherever you are, I-I hope y-you’re happy, we all love and miss you s-so much…thank y-you Unnie..” Seohyun cried after her interview, the staff were also teary-eyed and some were shocked since Seohyun rarely cry on shows and interviews, so you could really see how mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter