기념일 (제시카의 에피소드)

Why Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

No One’s POV

     Life resumed for everyone, all the girls continued their solo activities and it’s gonna be a while before they start group activities again.

     Taeyeon just arrived back to Korea from her solo concert in Thailand, she’s pretty exhausted but she’s happy that she was able to make Sones happy and that everything went well during the concert. She was a little weary about coming back to the dorm after a while of being away and before she went to the dorm she asked her manager if she could visit Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

      Hays…. So tired~

      It’s been a while since I was able to come back here, aish. I made my way to Pany-ah and sat down. I stayed there and just stared at her name for a while, and just feel the breeze.

      “Hey Pany-ah, I’m sorry I haven’t been able to come visit you for a while, promotions are piling up and I just got back, I know you’d surely scold me if you were here since I came here straight from the airport instead of resting at the dorm. Hmmm, I can’t help it I miss you so much, and you’re not at the dorm so there’s no reason to hurry back.”

        I can feel tears in my eyes already. “I remember you would always be the first one to come running at me and greet me whenever I come back from a solo promotion, I was always eager to come back to the dorm ‘cause I know you’re there waiting for me….now I’m a little scared to go back there, you’re not there anymore an-and everything a-at the dorm rem-reminds me of y-youuu~…” I start sobbing and wiping the tears.

         I hear manager Oppa calling for me and I wipe my tears and stood up, “sigh...I need to go now, manager Oppa’s getting annoyed, he’s also tired from the flight, well see you soon Pany-ah I’ll make sure to visit soon okay? I love you and I miss you so much”.

       With that I slowly make my way to the van and manager Oppa dropped me off the dorm to rest. I slowly make my way up and when I opened the door I remembered flashbacks of ‘her’ running at me and screaming ‘TaeTaeee~” , a small smile made its way to my mouth and I sighed.

         I went to Pany-ah’s room where I usually sleep in when suddenly Sunkyu messaged me, asking if I could guest at her radio station, I said okay and started preparing since it’ll start in about 2 hours.

 

No One’s POV

       After resting a bit and preparing herself Taeyeon went to Sunny’s Radio station, everyone there congratulated her on the huge success of her solo concerts.

        She met with Sunny who she hadn’t seen in a while and they talked for a while until they were called to start. They made their way inside the recording studio and settled in their seats, it’s been a while since Taeyeon started talking to the public and she thinks it’s time to let the world in again and not shut everyone out, she knows Tiffany would want her to do that.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

     I was happy to see Sunkyu, we talked and there were a lot of things we had to catch up on, not only between us but for the rest of the members as well since we haven’t really gathered and talked for a while now, not since Pany-ah’s funeral.

       When we went on-air I was feeling nervous but Sunkyu made sure I wouldn’t be too nervous and made the conversations light and funny, when we started receiving calls from the listeners most of them were about how they missed me, and they congratulated me on my solo concerts, and I was really happy that sones are still staying strong for us.

    After the we finished, me and Sunkyu went out to have dinner together and we talked about a lot of stuff that’s been going on in our lives, but none of us had the courage to bring up about what happened a few months back, I guess we’re all still not ready to talk about her openly because it still hurts.  We each made our way to our rooms and I laid down on Pany-ah’s bed and was in deep thought, I really miss her, I miss her loud voice annoying me, screaming at me, I miss her cheerfulness and energy, I miss her clinginess, her smile, I miss all of her. I was so deep in thought that I didn’t realize that I fell asleep.       

 

No One’s POV

           In SM they were planning to do a tribute to Tiffany since it’ll be a year since she died so they wanted to do something special for her, and because they owed Tiffany a favor, they decided they’d do a couple of episodes about Tiffany’s closest friends, and share their story about her and their experience with her, they can basically do whatever they want as long as it symbolizes Tiffany or represents her. In 7 days is the exact day she died a year ago so every day they’ll film with one person for one whole day and on the finale is Taeyeon’s interview since she is Tiffany’s best friend.

             They wanted to let people know what kind of person Tiffany Hwang was, and her to be remembered by people for who she truly is and not just a popular member of one of the best girl group or a great singer and artist.

            They had a hard time deciding who to cast since Tiffany was such a social person she practically befriended everyone and her bubbly, humble and selfless attitude made it easy for her to be loved, I mean how can you not love someone like her? In the end they decided on Jessica, Bora, SNSD and of course Taeyeon since these people are special. They decided to call the show ‘TiIffany, Love, Life, Memories’. The idols were informed of the plan and they all agreed and although Taeyeon was a little hesitant at first since she’ll be interviewed on the day of Tiffany’s departure but she agreed since it’ll be her way of expressing herself. They started the program after 2 days of preparation and the first idol is Jessica Jung a former member of SNSD and the co-owner of Blanc & Éclair.

    What the idols didn’t know was that a few weeks before the concert Tiffany came to the company and asked for a favor, she gave them a couple of letters and tapes that were specifically for the chosen 5 idols and at the end of each idol’s taping the staff will give the special package to them. The show will be shown on the day before Tiffany’s death and the last episode will be live, where Taeyeon is the guest idol.

 

Jessica POV

        When I found out about SM’s plans I was a little skeptical since I don’t think I’m fully ready to accept the fact that Tiff is really dead, but the goal of the show was to show people who Stephanie Hwang Miyoung is and that she’s not just Tiffany Hwang the Brighter than Gems, Eye-Smile Queen of SNSD but she’s also a kind-hearted and very selfless person. So I accepted the offer and tomorrow we’ll start the first recording.

        Today we’ll officially start the recording and the show is gonna be shown on the day before Tiff’s death and the staff wanted it to be as natural as possible so there’ll be very little to no editing involved so they can’t just cut out anything so I have to be sure not to cry right away, I don’t wanna look ugly right from the start of the show till the end of it. The first segment of the show was the introduction and that went fast then the questions and then after that I can do whatever I want and the staff will just follow me around while asking me a bunch of questions. ‘As a former member of SNSD you’ve all trained at a very young age, when did you meet Tiffany for the first time and what was your reaction?’ the PD asked me, “Well, I first saw Tiff at school since we go to the same high school and honestly I thought she was sassy girl or one of the y popular girls like in America but I officially met her and talked to her for the first time at the living room of our dorm, she screamed when she saw me and I was just like ‘what are you doing here?’ I was surprised to see her there. After that we went to training together, we weren’t really very close when we were trainees but after debut we started doing a lot of stuff together and she kinda grew on me with her energetic and happy personality and her eye-smile, I mean who wouldn’t right? And since we both were tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter