Chapter 1

Why Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 2016 was a rather tought year for Girl's Generation, with no new comeback and not to mention the Japanese Flag Scandal, the girls were all heartbroken and felt sorry for their fellow member. Seeing her staying strong while being scolded by their manager, reading nasty comments people are saying about her on social media really made the girls sad. Especially her almost 13 year best friend Taeyeon.

      Taeyeon would always stay with Tiffany and comfort her when she's reading articles about what people say and think of her, some nights Taeyeon would wake up and hear sounds of muffled sobbing in the the living room on the couch or inside Tiffany's room, she would always hug Tiffany and tell her everyting's gonna be alright. 

       The last remaining months of 2016 was really tough mentally, physically and emotionally for the girls, with individual schedules of their own. 

       It's now the first few weeks of 2017 and everyone's doing their own thing. 

 

Taeyeon's POV

      "Pany-aaaaaaaaah~ I'm boooreeed~" I whined to my one and only best friend. I have nothing scheduled for the moment and is stuck in the house while Sunny is doing her DJ thing and Pany's out to go to a photoshoot. I'm currently rolling on her bed while she's finishing up her make-up.

      "Tae stop whinning, I'm trying to fininsh up my make up." She said while muffling her laugh which was pretty cute. "You're already beautiful just the way you are Pany-ah, no need to put all that make up on." I say to her while I approach her and rest my head on her shoulder looking at her through the mirror. She just laughs at me and squezzes my cheeks, "HAHAHA! You're so cheesy Tae! You know you can come with me to the photoshoot and we can eat outside after I'm done?" she asks me.

      "Nah, I'll just stay here for today, I'm too lazy to change my clothes and go out for today." I said as i go back to laying down her bed. She faces me and slaps me on the stomach as she goes to get her purse, she looks at me and I walk her to the door. "Okay if you insist, I'll bring back food for you and behave yourself, don't go dying or cutting your hair again okay? Ok bye Tae see you later~" she says as she side hugs me and walks towards the elevator. "OK! And be careful Pany-ah! Call later!" I shout to her, she turns around and gives me her famous eye-smile that's to die for and puts an ok sign with her fingers as the elevator doors close.

      I go back inside and lay on the couch lazily. I scroll through my instagram photos and just randomly look through photos.I try to check on the members activities. Before I knew it I fell asleep on the couch.

 

Tiffany's POV

     The photoshoot went smoothly and now I'm on my way back home but before that I need to buy something for Tae. When I reach the lobby i suddenly felt kinda dizzy and light headed, my manager helped me stand still and asked if I was okay. Recently I've been getting these frequent migrains now and then, but I dismissed it 'cause I use to get them in the past too. I stopped on my tracks and stood still for a few seconds, when i felt a little better I continued walking to a nearby cafe with my manager. "You've been getting these migrains frequently these days, are you okay?" the manager asked, "Yeah, it's kind of annoying to be honest but other than that I'm fine, really." I tell her and we got in the car heading back to the dorm. 

     I was sitting in the back and the manager was busy with her phone. I was looking at the other memeber's posts in social media when suddenly I had a painful migraine. I clutched my head a rocked in my seat, thankfully the manager hasn't seen me yet, I don't want her to worry about me. So I just massaged my temples and pray that It'll go away soon, after about 15 minutes of non-stop pain it finally settled down and i can breath again. 

    We arrived at the dorm and I almost fell when I got out of the car because of the severe pain earlier, lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter