Supermarket flowers (Random Stories)

Why Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

No One’s POV

       It was yet another busy day for the Girl’s Generation leader Kim Taeyeon, who just came back to the dorm after going straight to Tiffany when she finished her busy schedule. She swiped her keycard and the door opened.

     She found a note in the fridge, ‘I’ll be home really late. Extra hours at the radio station. I made dinner just heat it up in the microwave Taeng. Bye~ see ya!- Sunny’ she smiled a bit after reading her dorm mates notes. She went to her room and washed up for bed, when she got out from the shower she sat at the corner of her bed, after a while she stood up and went to the room right next to hers. When she the light she starred at the bed and a sad smile could be seen from her face.

     She laid on the pink bed and scrolled through her phone, after a  while she played random songs and then she found Ed Sheeran’s Supermarket Flowers and clicked it since she hasn’t heard it yet.

     When the song played Taeyeon existed to her wallpaper, it was of her and Tiffany, as the song continued to play Taeyeon realized that it’s about losing someone like a mother or a mother figure, and the lyrics kind of reminded her of Tiffany,  she held the lock and key pendant and reminisced about her memories with her.

      That night Taeyeon looped the song and eventually fell asleep with a smile on her face and streaks of tears on her cheeks.

…what she didn’t realize is that someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter