9: Overdose

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose It’s harder to control as time goes by I’m falling deeper into her Oh too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose' 

After their schedule all of them went straight to the dorm to rest. It's been a week eversince their comeback and they still have 3 more weeks of promotions. Since it's been a long time they wanted to make it up to their fans, they asked their managers to please lessen their schedules so they can rest and perform 100% best for their fans and ofcourse to avoid any kinds of injuries and no one will get sick which their manager agreed since they've been working hard eversince their debut and ofcourse for their health. 

Mina went straight to her room and changed her clothes. It's been a week since the last time she talked to Tzuyu which ofcourse worries her so much. She really wanted to talk to her but she always ignores her.

She sighed and lay down on her bed thinking of what happened those past few days and also started thinking on what should she do. It's confusing her, Tzuyu and Momo. They are both different.

Momo is so sweet that she never hesitates to say or do something sweet towards her which she likes since she's the kind of girl who loves it yet so shy to do those things. She likes how Momo takes care of her. How she looks at her even from a far and waited for her to look back just to give her a sweet smile. Momo's sweet voice that makes her heart melt. Momo's touch that sends shiver down to her spine. Those little electricity that runs down to her whole body everytime her skin touches Momo's. Momo is just perfect. Ofcourse, she is her ideal type.

But then, there's Tzuyu, the girl who never let her live in peace. Why? Simply because Tzuyu is taking half of her mind and her heart. In the past it's always been Momo but now, she knows that something has changed. She knows it. She felt it. Tzuyu rarely touch her even with just the tip of her fingers, Tzuyu will still hesitates. She rarely do skinships with others but when she did, It makes Mina's heart beats wildly. Tzuyu's 'I love you' never leaves her mind. She remembers how honest and innocent Tzuyu said those words. The sincerity in her eyes, the gentleness in her hug, the sad smile on her face that somehow she thinks means acceptance. Everything. 

"Mitang~" Momo waved her hand in front of her while eating ice cream.

"Momoring.. When did you get here?." Mina asked trying to shake all her thoughts.

"Hmm..few minutes ago?." Momo said still eating her ice cream. Mina looked at it starting to get tempted by the ice cream.

"You want?." The older girl noticed how Mina looks at her ice cream and offered it to her. Mina nodded blushing.

"Here." Just when Mina was about to take a bite Momo takes it away and replaced it with her lips instead. Mina's eyes widened in shock it's their first kiss, first real kiss but relaxed when one of Momo's hand holds her back drawing circles to calm her. Mina can feel how soft Momo lips is. It's just a simple innocent kiss. No tongue, no movement just her lips pressed against Momo's yet it feels like her heart was about to burst. Momo pulled away with a content smile on her face.

"Damn, I love you. I'm getting addicted." Mina hugged Momo and quickly buried her head on Momo' s neck to hide her face that is as red as ketchup.

"Y-you shouldn't do that." Mina said that shocked both her and Momo. She liked the kiss didn't she? But why she said that?. Is it because of Tzuyu?.

"I-I won't do it again..I-I'm sorry.. I just-...I'm just going to finish this ice cream before it melts. You should rest." Momo's tone of voice is someh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter