2: Jelly Jelly

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina found Tzuyu laying on her bed playing with one of her penguin stuffed toy, as soon as she entered her room. She sat beside Tzuyu and played with the younger girl's hair.

"What is it?." Tzuyu asked bluntly which made Mina confused. 

"What do you mean?." she asked as she still thinking of what's going on Tzuyu's head. Maybe this is one of the reason why they both awkward with each other, they're so good at hiding their feelings. You wouldn't know what exactly going on their minds.

"You've been zoning out a lot lately. What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?." Tzuyu sat up and hold her hand. Mina's heart started to beat faster at Tzuyu's sweetness. Their maknae rarely do these kind of things which made Mina thankful that Tzuyu trust her enough for her to show this side of her.

"Nothing." Mina smiled not wanting to make Tzuyu worried. But ofcourse knowing that something is really wrong Tzuyu didn't believe her but she didn't force her either.

"I know that there's something but I won't ask anymore. Just remember if the time comes that you can't take it anymore, I'm always here. I got you." Tzuyu said which touched Mina's heart. She didn't say anything but hugged the younger girl tightly.

It's been hard for her. Maybe her Jessica Unnie aka her 'dad' is right 'Sometimes life's a b*tch and reality ' she remember every exact word that her 'dad' told her the last time they met.

"My beautiful daughter, life is hard you have to be strong. It will beat the hell out of you. Someday it will just hit you. Yeah you're smiling but are you really happy?. You're performing, You're in magazines, You're endorsing alot of things but is it really what you want?. No. Because someday it will hit you really hard. You will realize that it's not you anymore it's just Twice's Mina and not Myoui Mina or Mitang anymore. You're performing?  Yeah..but not because it's your passion anymore but because the company told you so and fans are waiting for you. Do you even like the song or the dance or the costumes? Maybe.. You can't say no right?. How about the things that you are endosing? Do you actually using that shampoo? Or that make up? You say you're on a diet yet you're endosing fried chicken and pizza you can't even eat it. 

And your members, your sisters, your bestfriends, time will come when you feel that yeah there's a lot of members but you will find it hard to talk to them because you knew that they're as tired as you. You will feel lonely, broke, shattered. But you have to be strong because one day it will be all worth it. It's all worth it." 

She even remembered how Jessica smiled and hold her hand as well as her 'mom's (Tiffany)' hand while saying the words "It's all worth it." If someday she and Momo ended up together then it's really worth it but what if they don't? Cause honestly right now everything's a mess she's too far from that 'it's all worth it' thing. Good thing Tzuyu is there for her right now. 

----

"What are you do-" Sana's words cut off as soon as she saw what Momo's looking at. Tzuyu and Mina are sleeping together while hugging each other. 

"Get your Yoda away from my penguin" Momo whined. 

"Why me?." 

"BEACUSE, she's your yoda." Momo said annoyed. 

"Correction, SHE'S NOT MY yoda and Mina is NOT YOUR Penguin you stupid. Just get her back make a move now or else who knows they might ended up together. Visual Couple." Momo looked at her at disbelief.

"And it's okay with you?!." 

"Whether it's okay or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter