8: Melting

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You're sweeter than ice cream that melts me baby, You melt me with your smile and your words I only see you tell me you love me'

Mina

Momo's arms are wrapped around her waist as if that simple gesture shouts 'she's mine', the fans went wild and started chanting 'mimo'. She blushed as she feels the older girl pulls her closer and moved her arm on her shoulder protecting her from some uncontrollable fans as they are on the way to the car. 

"Tzuyu yah!." Momo shouted as she tried to reach for Tzuyu who is getting mobbed. She looked at how Tzuyu tried so hard to reach for Momo's hand but the fans are too many that she can't go through. Without any second thoughts she release herself from Momo and holds her hand instead.

"Pull me once I got her." she instructed, Momo just nod.

She took few steps while extending her arms to Tzuyu who is not a bit far from her. She didn't mind anyone who is almost scratching her arm and pushed her for a lot of times just to get Tzuyu. 

"Reach for my hand." she said a not so loud voice but to her surprise Tzuyu actually heard her and started to reach for her hand which she succeed after a few tries.

Momo pulled them closer and tightened her grip to Mina. Once they succeed getting in the car, Momo asked the two girls if they got hurt.

"Stop being so nice. Look at your face." Tzuyu said in a cold tone which the latter didn't give too much attention since she's used to Tzuyu being like that. Mina on the other hand looked at Momo worried.

"A-are you okay?. Does it hurt?." She asked as she knows that Momo is afraid of blood. Momo just smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Sorry girls we were about to get you but we got lost in the middle of the crowd. We tried our best to control the fans but they are so many even the securities didn't handle them well." One of the manager said feeling sorry of what happened. 

"It's okay." Momo replied. She looked at Momo worried. 

Momo is really nice. Too nice to be exact. She'll do whatever you want her to do. Jeongyeon even told her that it's okay to say no sometimes and she even teach the girl to act tough but she's just too nice.

---

Later that night, everyone was already taking a rest except for Mina who is busy with her thoughts.

'It's okay if you're still not ready, I know that I've hurt you so much that even if it's been a long time it still hurts. But please, allow me to make it up to you. Let me treat you the way that I should have treated you. Let me show you how much I love you.' 

Those words from Momo from that night keeps on replaying on her mind. Her face, her eyes that full of emotions, her sad yet sweet voice that full of regrets yet full of determination. She's happy but then another memory came to her mind.

'I love you.' this time it's Tzuyu. Her goddess like image appeared on her mind. Her calm-sweet voice echoed on her ear as if Tzuyu is there saying it all over to her. 

She sighed at confusion. She lied. She knows that Tzuyu ment something else when she said those words. She knows what the younger girl was trying to say. She heard it, she saw it, she felt it. But it's so wrong. It may affect Momo and Tzuyu's friendship with each other. Seeing how Momo and Tzuyu takes care of each other earlier eventhough Tzuyu kept a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter