1: Headphone

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sat at the couch as she put her headphones on and played some random song on her phone. It's always been like this whenever she wanted an escape from real world. Being idol is not an easy thing. Most of the people thought it's so easy you will just sing and dance then that's it but it's way more than that. It's been three years and a month since they debuted and to be honest Mina is so down lately. It feels like she doesn't want this anymore. Don't get her wrong, yes this is her dream but sometimes she's feeling like a puppet. A thing who is controlled by people to make them entertained. She feels like she's doing things to satisfy the people and not because of her passion anymore. She can't be annoyed, she can't frown since people might misunderstand. She just doesn't feel like a human anymore.

Her thoughts was interupted by Momo's singing voice she looked at her phone and smiled at what was playing 'Headphone' it's one of her least favorite song but right now, the song might be her favorite from now on.

'heeojineun sangsangeul meonjeo hajin anhasseo johasseunikka an geureoncheokhaedo neol joahaesseo chagawojin insaga sasil jogeum apasseo seulpeosseunikka nunmuri naneungeol kkuk chamasseo (I didn’t think about breaking up first because it was good, I really liked you But things have gotten cold between us, it hurt a little Because it was sad, I held back my tears)'

Mina sighed as she closed her eyes trying her best not to cry. Then suddenly someone lay beside her putting her head on her lap. She opened her eyes and saw tzuyu looking at her with her expressionless face. She removed her headphones as she gave tzuyu a smile.

"It's okay not to be okay." tzuyu said as she holds Mina's hand. 

Tzuyu is different and even from the start Mina knows it. People thought that they are awkward with each other it maybe true but it's not because they are not close it's just that Tzuyu is doesn't like showing her emotions. She cares alot but pretended like she's not. And as for Mina, she knows and understand Tzuyu so well. She decided not to bother Tzuyu anymore since the other unnies already bothering her trying to make her open up to them. 

Mina noticed how Tzuyu changed. Seems like the girl is more comfortable with her now. She sometimes initiated sweet gestures which she only do with Mina or Sana making the other members jealous.

"Oh Mina, Tzuyu where are the others?. I bought some hot choco and churros." Momo asked as soon as she saw the two on the couch.

"Schedules." Tzuyu answered as she already took the foods on Momo's hands and choose what to eat sitting at the floor. Momo sat down beside Mina as she sighed deeply and closed her eyes obviously the racoon is dead tired.

"Tired?." It's already obvious but Mina didn't know what to say to start a conversation. She at it.

"Yeah.. Hug me. I missed you so much." Momo spread her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter