11: Good Person

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Even when I’m alone it’s okay if I can just see you
I’m always behind you, I’m always looking out for you'

 

Everyone is busy preparing for Mina's surprise birthday party. They are separated in a team to make the chores easier. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are trying to distract Mina by going to arcade with her saying that she need a break for what happened days ago. Sana, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are in charge of the decorations. Jihyo and Tzuyu for the foods. While Momo, she actually have a schedule today but it will be over soon and they don't have any idea if she's going to come or not.

It's been days and they are all in this awkward situation. Momo is so mad and upset that she didn't even talk to other members except for Sana. Whenever they try to talk to her she just gave them a forced smile and short replies. Tzuyu on the other hand, tried so hard to make it up to her unnies which worries Jihyo, Tzuyu didn't actually do anything wrong and Jihyo as a leader, understands it but ofcourse she also understand where Momo is coming from. 

"Tzuyu yah.." She called softly as she looked at how Tzuyu tried her best to make the perfect kimbap. Jihyo smiled seeing how cute their maknae is.

"Hmm?." She stopped and looked at Jihyo.

"We are not mad. We are just shocked at what happened and didn't know what to do. Sorry if you feel that we neglected you. We just don't want any of you to feel that we are taking sides. I wanted you to know that we understand the both of you. We know where the both of you are coming from and that's why it's quite hard for us to make a move. I know it's hard for you I wanted you to know that whatever will happen we will always be there for you." Jihyo gave her a motherly smile. Tzuyu didn't say anything but hugged her. She felt so relieved, she felt lighter.

----

The surprise was a success they've seen Mina's gummy smile again. Though they know that Mina was lowkey waiting for Momo to come, they are all happy that they made Mina happy. It's almost midnight when they decided to end the party since some of them have schedules for tomorrow. All of them were already in their rooms except for Tzuyu who is still in the living room waiting for her Momo unnie. She's so worried, Momo's schedule was already ended when they started the party yet until now she haven't return yet. She didn't have any plan to talk to her yet, since she knows that Momo needs some space to think and she respect that all she wants is to see her unnie arrived home safely. 

Tzuyu knows that Momo will understand her eventually. She still hopes that her unnie will still forgive her. And as for Mina, she knows that whatever decision Mina is going to make, someone will get hurt. She's ready for it. If Mina is going to choose Momo then let it be it. Momo may lack at some things but Momo tried so hard to make herself better. Besides, Momo is a good person if Mina ended up with her Tzuyu knows that Momo will do everything not to make the same mistake again. And if Mina is going to choose her, she will do everything to make the girl happy.

"Tzuyu yah you should sleep now, you have a schedule tomorrow morning right?." To her surprise Mina sat beside her giving her a smile.

"I-I'm waiting for M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter