5: I think I'm crazy

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I must be going crazy, I must be going crazy babe. I want you this much yet you won't look back at me. I must be going crazy, I must be going crazy I cannot stop looking at you don't break my heart'

"Come on Momo, You've been standing there for a long time." Sana said while hugging Dahyun who doesn't have any idea on what the two up to but still stayed figuring out what's happening.

"It's not that easy." Momo whined.

"It's easy." Before they even noticed Dahyun was already knocking on the door of Mina's room then runaway dragging her Sana unnie with her, leaving the clueless peach behind.

"Oh Momo unnie need anything?." Mina asked as she gave Momo a smile which made her heartbeat wildly.

"I-I...I just wanted to ask you..I-If you wanted to hangout later..I-I mean y-you know movies,popcorns, i-ice cream." Momo obviously can't hide her nervousness which made Mina chuckled.

"So, that's the reason why you've been on my door for ten minutes?." Mina laughed.

"H-how did you know?." Momo blushed.

"Sana unnie's voice is so loud." Momo noted herself to kill Sana later.

"So?." she asked nervously. Mina was about to say yes but remembered that she already have plans with Tzuyu.

"I'm sorry Unnie but I can't." Mina smiled apologetically making Momo frowned and lose all her confidence.

"But I think I'm free tomorrow after our dance practice." with that, Momo's confidence suddenly came back.

"Tomorrow then, after practice." Momo can't hide her happiness and started dancing weirdly making Mina laughed.

"Ohh I see..second chance eh?." Nayeon gave her a mischievous smile.

"Unnie you're so creepy what are you talking about?."

"Mimo mimo mimo~" Nayeon sang as she kept that teasing smile on her face as she pushed Mina back inside the room and locked the door. Mina looked at her confused.

"So, are you and Momo getting back together?." Nayeon asked excitedly as she makes herself comfortable in Mina's bed.

"N-no it's not that." Mina blushed. She still loves Momo but she have to admit, she's not really sure what kind of love is it now. Does she still love her like before or she loves her in a different way now?.

"Aww come on twinnie, Don't you think that I didn't noticed that you've been zoning out alot lately?. I not sure if it's about Momo but there's something really going on." Nayeon said in more serious tone. Mina knows that she can always come to her members when she have a problem but she's just the kind of person who doesn't like bothering other people with her own problem.

"I-I just don't want to bother any of you. I know you are stressed too. I just don't want to be a burden." Mina said holding back her tears. Nayeon hugged her tightly.

"We're sisters, we're family. I know you are not comfortable talking about your problem with me since I always tease you and always plays around but, you still have the other members. They're also worried. I'm not forcing you to open up to us but just know that no matterwhat happens we always got your back." 

Mina is just happy knowing how lucky she is having 8 sisters who always there for her. There's Nayeon who always and imitates her but still takes care of her, Jeongyeon who she always adores since the girl is so handsome and who always acts like an oppa to her. Momo who eventhough what happened between them tries her best to save their friendship. Sana who is the clumsiest person she ever met yet the kind of friend who is like a childhood friend to her since they both stick together even before debut. Jihyo who i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter