10: Crazy In Love

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say that love will make you do things that you're not suppose to do. Things that you are not even sure if it's still right or wrong. Love can make you or break you. It's a complicated thing. 

Tzuyu was sitting on the hammock thinking alot of things. Guilt are starting to creep on her mind. Momo's crying/hurt face keeps on appearing on her mind. Momo is not just her bestfriend, but also a sister and sometimes a mother. She doesn't want to ruin their friendship but feelings is just something that you can't stop. She sighed deeply as she take a sip of her hot chocolate and looked up at the nightsky. She suddenly remembered what happened last night.

FLASHBACK

"Maybe I'm just starting to know what love is, but give me a chance I'll prove you I can love you way better than her." She said hoping that Mina can feel all the sincerity in her voice.

"Tzuyu..i-it's not that easy." Mina simply said still thinking how she will explain it to the younger girl.

"It will never be easy and I know that."

"Tzuyu no. Just no.." 

"Why?." Knowing how stubborn Tzuyu is, Mina knows that the girl won't give up.

"Because it's wrong.." 

"But it feels right." Tzuyu moves closer her face was just few inches closer to Mina's. Seeing that Mina didn't move Tzuyu took that as a sign to continue. She was about to press her lips onto Mina's when a cold voice stopped her.

"Chou Tzuyu." both of them moved away from each other in shock. It's Momo, tears are already falling from her eyes.

"So, this is what betrayal feels like huh?." Momo looked at them hurt. Mina moved closer trying to hold Momo's hand but she moved away. 

"Let's go home." She wiped her tears away and started to leave. It was the last words that Tzuyu heard from Momo. Momo didn't even talk to her and Mina again.

END OF FLASHBACK

How can something so wrong feels so right?. How can her dreams become a nightmare?. All she wants is to love and be love. Suddenly the members faces appeared on her mind. They seemed not to know what happened between her and Momo since Momo acted like nothing happened when they got back in their dorm. She even jokes around with Sana and Nayeon.

-----

Mina was still in daze after all that happened. She saw how broken both Momo and Tzuyu are. She looked over Momo who is for some reason bothering Sana for a hug. She knows Momo, eventhough Momo tried to hide it she knows how lonely it might have been for Momo. 

"Momoring~" Mina called softly as she walked closer to Momo and Sana.

"Oh thank god! Momo you hug Mina instead eventhough I like hugs, you're bothering me right now. You're so weird." Sana whined.

"But you're my bestfriend and I like your hugs." Momo said burying her face in Sana's back completely ignoring Mina.

"Momo, let's talk." Mina said which made Sana looked at both of them worried. She should've known better, Momo was being clingy to her because she's lonely. Something might happen between the two. 

"I don't want to talk." Momo answered as she hugged Sana tighter hiding her face on Sana's neck.

"But Momo-"

"Let's talk instead." Sana said in a serious tone. Which made both of them looked at her shocked. 

"Let's go." she said as she kissed Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter