4: Precious Love

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I think I was blind For making you hurt I can’t believe that I made you cry When I was the only person you looked at. '

Momo sighed as she looked at Mina laughing with Tzuyu. She didn't have any idea when does these two became this close but one thing is for sure, she didn't like it. She knows that she can't be selfish and have Mina by herself but seeing Mina with other person makes her jealous. 

"dubu dubu." Tzuyu doing nonstop aegyo in front of Mina making the both of them burst out laughing.

"Tsk.. Nothing can beat my nico niconi and ohayo." Momo sulked.

"Duh my shyshyshy was a big hit." Sana said making Momo startled and almost fall in her seat.

"Gosh! You scared the jokbal out of me!." Momo said as she rubbed her chest.

"Dude you're so slow I already told you to make a move. I think Tzuyu is getting her already." Sana said as she sat beside Momo watching the two.

"It's not easy. I've hurt her and I know opening the topic about the past will bring back all the pain." 

"You know you can't run from it. Love isn't just about happiness, it's also about pain and sacrifices." Sana has a point and Momo knows that but there's something about their past that makes her scared. And that's her and Mina. She saw how 'love' destroyed the both of them. She knows how fragile the girl is, reason why every member even the younger ones treat her differently. They're more gentle and take good care of the black swan. 

She clearly remembered that day, the day where she broke Mina's heart and her own heart and how dumb she is for making that decision.

FLASHBACK

"Momoring~" Mina called her sweetly as she clings onto her.

She looked at the girl's sweet and innocent face. It pains her heart. Just thinking about hurting this girl pains her alot but she knows that she should do it. It's for the both of them.

"We can't do this anymore Mina. I'm sorry." Momo said trying not to break down or show any emotions with her face and with her voice. She thinks that it would be easier if Mina will hate her.

"W-what do you mean?." Mina asked with her shaking voice. 

"I'm breaking up with you." She looked away while saying those words but she can still hear the sobs coming from the younger girl. She clunched on her chest as if she's trying her best to keep the shattered pieces of her heart together.

"W-why?." she turned her back to Mina trying to hide the fact that she's crying too. She bit her lip and cleared trying her best not to sound like she's crying.

"It's for the both of us. It's also in the contract, we can't date anyone." Momo waited for Mina to say something or bombarded her with questions but there's nothing. Not even a word. 

"I'm so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter