15: Finale

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!."

The fans screamed as loud as they can. It's their 10th anniversary concert. Mina smiled as she saw all of the Twice's parents cheering for them too. Mina remembers how she almost gave up years ago but, these people gave her strength. They believe in her, in them, they stayed and support them no matter what. 

"Thank you for coming!." Jihyo said as she called all the members to hold hand and gave their final goodbye and final bow before going to hiatus.

Mina suddenly felt warm arms around her waist stopping her from walking any further. She turned around smiling and hold the girl's hand.

"Tzuyu." she called. Tzuyu gave her a smile and started to drag her towards the other girls.

"Mina ya." another pair of hands hold her other hand. It's Sana. Tears are already falling from her eyes.

"Satang why are you crying?." She laughed but soon started to cry too.

All of them take turns in saying their final message. They are all emotional because they will be in hiatus for 2 years for them to have time for theirselves and do whatever they wanted to do. 

It's Tzuyu's turn to talk. All of the members looked at her making sure that they will all listen since up to until now, it's rare for Tzuyu to tell what she truly feels.

"Ten years...Ten years and we are all still together. I may not say this often but, Unnies I love you all!. Thanks for taking care of me, thanks for all the love that you have given to me. Let's stay together forever okay?." Her message is simple yet direct to the point. Her unnies were smiling proudly as they . It's Mina's turn but she got stopped by Sana.

"Wait, Where is Momo?." Sana asked. Mina started to look for her but she's nowhere to be found. The other members are calling her name.

"Once! Twice!." Suddenly Momo appear on LED screen and Like a fool instrumental started to play in the background. All of them stopped and watched Momo. Tzuyu held Mina's hand smiling at her.

"Hmm... I honestly don't know what to say..." Momo said scratching the back of her head with a pabo expression on her face making everyone laugh.

"10 years... 10 years and I know I shouldn't have kept something that is very important to all of you. I know some of you wouldn't understand and many of you might left us after this but I've already asked the members about this and they said that it's okay because you will love us no matter what." Mina is actually nervous, she knows that Momo will finally come out and tell everyone about her uality and she's really worried.

"I have a girlfriend. We've been together for years now." Momo said everyone fell in silence but soon started to guess who is her girlfriend. The girls held each other's hand as they watched Momo.

"I know it's hard to accept but if any of you wanted to leave the fandom I understand. And for those who will stay, I'm sorry and thankyou. I'm sorry for breaking your hearts and for keeping this thing to all of you. Thank you for understanding me and accepting me for who I am." To their surprise, the fans keep on chanting 'It's okay' and 'We still love you'. Some maybe upset but what's important is, alot of them still supports them.

"Another reason why I'm revealing this right now is that I love this girl and I swear, you will love her too. She's too beautiful to be a secret and I wanted to all of you know how proud I am to have her." All of the members started to get emotional as they saw Momo teary eyed. 

The video suddenly stopped and Momo appeared standing far away from them she's at the another stage that is in the middle of the crowd. The music is still playing, Momo was looking at the crowd smiling nervously.

"Mina-ya." Momo called and the crowd went wild. Mina got shocked.

"Mitang~ Merong~" Momo and the members laughed at her at how stupid she looked like even Mina.

"Mr. And Mrs. Myoui.. Good evening.." Momo said as she walked past by their parents on her way to the Main stage where the other members are. But she suddenly stopped and walked back at where their parents are and stopped at exactly in front of Mina's parents. They smiled at her warmly.

"Mom, Dad..." She bowed earning another laugh from everyone. 

"Can I ask for your daughter's hand?." Momo asked nervously. Mina looked at her shocked. She didn't expect this. Everyone squealed.

"Yes." Mina's parents smiled warmly while her parents face palmed at how stupid and weird their daughter looked like but still gave her a smile and a thumbs up. Momo danced happily looking like an idi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter