7: TT

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'The more try to I push you away The more I am drawn to you and attracted to you baby I’m like TT Just like TT You don’t know how I feel, you’re so mean you’re so mean'

Everything is back to normal well, except for Tzuyu who seems so different and all of them noticed it. Jihyo, as their leader asked Dahyun and Chaeyoung if they knew anything about it since the maknae line have this strong maknae bond but they just both looked at her with a worried expression and shook their head. Tzuyu became more quiet than the usual, she zoned out most of the time.

Knowing how difficult it is for Tzuyu to open up, Jihyo knows that it's the time that she should do something about it. She doesn't want to force Tzuyu so she decided to just let her know that they're always there for her. She went to the maknaes room and give Dahyun and Chaeyoung a signal to leave them alone for a few minutes which the two obeyed with a worried expression on their face.

"Tzuyu yah.." Jihyo called softly. Tzuyu looked at her and forced a smile.

"You can always come to us okay?. Whenever you're ready." Jihyo gave her a tight hug which made Tzuyu almost burst her feelings but at the same time the hug gave her comfort.

For the first time Tzuyu gave her unnie a tight hug like as if she's a baby crying in her mother's arms. Jihyo didn't asked anything but instead pats her back consoling her.

"T-thank you U-unnie." Tzuyu said as she wipes her tears.

"You can always come to us okay?. Don't forget that." Jihyo gave her a sincere smile. 

She may always tease Jihyo and may not always show how much she cares but for her, Jihyo is the best leader they can ever have. She appreciates how Jihyo keep on being positive eventhough how hard the situation is. They may always for always saying "As long as we are together we'll be fine." cheesy as it sounds but it actually encourage them. 

"You're the best eventhough I don't always like you." Tzuyu said teasingly making Jihyo looked at her in disbelief.

"Yah! You're not my favorite maknae. I don't like you either." Jihyo teased back making the both of them laugh.

----

"Mitang~" Momo called sweetly as she hugged Mina from the back and gave her a kiss on the cheeks. Mina can't hide her blush specially that they are in front of other members except for Tzuyu and Jihyo who are in the maknae's room. They all looked at them grinning.

"M-momoring." Mina said almost a whisper.

"Jokbal later?." Since Momo and her have same taste when it comes to food, Momo always ask her to eat with her.

"But we just ate." Mina giggles. Momo is always hungry which amaze Mina at how di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter