12: Only Longing Grows

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and their situation is still far from being 'okay'. Their schedules conflicts with each other and even if they all have the same schedule they ended up sleeping. It's killing all of them even the members who aren't involved. Nayeon and Jihyo, as the oldest and the leader wanted to do something about it like lock the three of them in a room and not open it until they talk but Jeongyeon stopped them by saying that 'They are adults now, they should solve it by themselves, besides they are all hurt now, forcing them won't help them heal the wounds.' 

If there is someone who is caught in between this situation it is Sana. It's hard for her since her bond with the three is different. They are the 'Foreign line' the 'MiSaMoTzu'. They sticked together from the begining. She doesn't want anyone think that she's taking sides or she's not there when they needed her the most. 

Sana sighed deeply as she thought of everything that happened. It hurts to see this beautiful friendship falling apart in front of you. Why can't they just spent time together like before?. Now they can't even stand in one place. 

A knock on the door interupt her from her thoughts. She quickly sat up on her bed before saying 'come in.'

"Sana yah." Momo stood there looking like a zombie. Sana runs over to Momo who looks like she's gonna passed out anytime soon. 

"Gosh! Momo I told you to take a rest. You are back to your workaholic self again." Sana said as she helps Momo to lay on their bed. Momo literally looks like a lifeless body, she won't move unless Sana helps her move.

"I'm free tomorrow." Momo said in a sleepy voice.

"Good. Take a rest." Momo looked at Sana and holds her hand.

"I'll take you on a date tomorrow." Momo mumbled before going to sleep. Sana can't help but smile as she shook her head. 

If Sana would describe Momo in one word it would be 'Selfless'. Momo might be stupid and naive sometimes but Momo is a kind of friend that will do anything to make you happy or makes sure that she's there for you whenever you need her. Sana remembers the time when she really misses her Mom and Dad so much and doesn't have anyone to talk to. Momo stayed up with her all night eventhough she have schedules the next day. 

Sana stands up and arrange Momo's position into a comfortable one. Then she went to the closet to find some comfortable clothes for Momo.

"Momoring~" Mina called excitedly but frowned when she saw Momo already sleeping. Sana saw it and can't help but feel sorry for Mina. Just when she thought she will have a chance to talk to Momo.

Mina and Tzuyu have been spending time together, and by spending time means, talking and watching movies with other members who are free. They don't hangout with just the two of them since it's more awkward and they don't want to be unfair with Momo ofcourse. It's not that they planned it but their schedules are almost the same. There are times that they might have different location but they both finish in the same time so they both see each other on the dorm. They rarely see Momo and even if they did, she's already sleeping or she's already going to work. 

"Want to stay here for tonight?." Sana asked knowing how much Mina misses Momo. Mina nodded. She gave Momo's clothes to Mina and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll sleep in your room. Goodnight."

Sana was shocked as soon as she opened the door and saw Tzuyu standing there with a worried expression on her face. 

"W-what are you doing here?." Sana said as she quickly closed the door. She of course doesn't want Tzuyu to see Mina and Momo.

"I know she's there with Momo Unnie, and don't worry I'm here just to make sure that Momo Unnie is okay. I've seen her when she arrived." Tzuyu gave Sana a sad smile.

"Wanna talk?." Sana asked as she pats Tzuyu's head eventhough the girl is taller than her. Tzuyu nodded like a kid. Sana giggled at the girl's cuteness. 

Since Tzuyu is more matured than her other Unnies, there are times that they forgot that Tzuyu is the maknae. Eventhough how matured Tzuyu is, she's still the maknae and Sana knows that she needs her.

"Tired?." Sana asked as they both lay down on Mina's bed. Tzuyu snuggled closer to her like a baby. Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu. Tzuyu likes it, Sana's hug is the best hug ever, her hugs are so warm and somehow it gives Tzuyu c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter