13: The Fool

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The practice room is as usual, chaotic. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are teasing the maknaes non stop. Jihyo, as expected from the main vocal, practicing her high notes. Mina is playing on her phone stealing glances between Tzuyu and Momo. Sana is looking at Momo worriedly hugging the girl tightly.

"I'm just going to talk to her no need to be worried." Momo chuckled as she placed a soft kiss on the top of Sana's head.

Eventhough Momo is trying her best to keep it to herself how lonely she is, Sana and the other members can see right through her. Her smiles never reach her eyes, her eyes that always so bright are so dull, she don't eat much too which worried the members.

"Momo.." 

"What?."

"Whatever happens I'm always here." Sana said sincerely.

"I know, that's why I'm thankful." Momo gave her a smile.

"I'll be back." Momo said once she saw Tzuyu laughing walking towards the couch. She gave Sana a hug before she approached Tzuyu.

"Hey." Tzuyu looked at her eyes widened. She doesn't really expect Momo talk to her. Since she's been ignoring her.

"H-hey." Tzuyu awkwardly said. Their voices are not that loud but the tension is enough to make the members stop and look at them.

"Let's talk. Follow me." Momo said didn't even gave chance Tzuyu to say anything and walked away. All the members looked at Tzuyu worriedly but Tzuyu just mouthed them 'It's okay.' and started to follow Momo.

Once they've reached the roof top Tzuyu's eyes widened as she saw how Momo turned this place into something beautiful. Mina's photos were clipped into the clothes line which are also where the lights are hanging which obviously for sure looked so good in the night. Lanterns lighting the way to the table where candles and flowers are waiting. 

"How is it?." Momo asked. Tzuyu smiled feeling like a deja vu. She remembers how Momo always calls her before her date with Mina starts, since Momo is always nervous and wanted everything to be perfect.

"Perfect." she said as her usual response to that question. 

Momo looked around checking everything. Tzuyu smiled and looked at the pictures which she knows that Momo took secretly. She started to felt guilty. How can she ruin something so sweet, so beautiful, so genuine?. Momo isn't a perfect lover but Tzuyu also knows that Momo is the kind of lover who is selfless. She might lack a lot but she always make sure to make it up to Mina. She has her own ways to express how much she loves the girl. 

"Tzuyu yah.." Momo called. Tzuyu wiped away her tears she doesn't even notice that she is crying already if it weren't for Momo who looked at her worried.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry..." Tzuyu said as she hugged Momo tightly.

"We are here to end this." Momo said which made Tzuyu looked at her confused. Momo gave her a smile.

"Take care of her."

----

Momo looked down appreciating how beautiful the city is, during the night. She closed her eyes as she take a deep breath letting go of all the nervousness that she's feeling. 

"Tzuyu what are we doing-" Mina stopped once she saw the surprise. She looked at the pictures that is hanging. She smiled already knowing who took that photos.

"Tzuyu..." Mina looked at Tzuyu worried for the girl but Tzuyu just give her a smile.

"I'm going now." She said as she take one last glance to Mina and leave.

"Want to follow her?." Momo asked sitting comfortably at the chair with guitar on her lap.

"I-it's not that-"

"I understand." Momo gave her a sad smile as she starts tuning her guitar. Mina looked at her not knowing how to respond.

"Let's continue, shall we?." Momo asked Mina just sat in the seat in front of Momo.

Momo smiled at her. Looking at her lovingly. Mina realized one thing, Momo looks exactly the same when she first met her, the day she fell in love with her. That long brown hair without bangs, that aura that made her look scary, that beautiful smile that she rarely give to others. 

Momo started to play the guitar and sing.

'Softly, with mood, warmly, tightly hug her
Use it once a day, every day

When your soft eyes meet hers, smile
So she can smile, hey what’s up beauty, talk to her

Get up first in the morning, turning on jazz
Gentle kiss, I’ll look at you

When you’re too tired, take two bottles of soju
And honestly knock on her door

Sometimes, leave together without a plan
Let her breathe under a different sky, a different wind
Sometimes, kiss her without a plan
Just like the day I fell for you without reason

When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter