6: Truth

Like a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Should I say or not?. Should I confess or not?. Oh baby the truth is I just wanna be with you in love with you

"I love you..." To Tzuyu's surprise Mina hugged her back tightly. She felt her breath stopped for a moment.

"Aww our maknae is so sweet. I love you too baby Tzuyu." Hearing at what Mina said Tzuyu facepalmed and really wanted to knocked Mina's head. She sighed deeply as she tried not to laugh. She really don't know how will she react, it kinda knowing Mina thought that it's just a platonic love when she puts all her emotions while saying those words but seeing how dense Mina is, she just can't help but laugh.

"What?. Why are you laughing?." Mina asked confused.

"You're stupid." Tzuyu said still laughing. To think of it Tzuyu is somehow relieve that Mina took it in a different way, atleast it will not be awkward for them. It will be a huge mess and eventhough she loves Mina she still knows her limits especially that Momo is Mina's ex she didn't want any of them to get hurt but it's impossible right?. 

-----

"Sana what should I do?." Momo whined as she keeps on rolling on the floor panicking. 

"I thought it's already planned?. Arcade date remember?." Sana said as she repeatedly tap Momo's back as if it was a drum to make the girl stop.

"But look at her she's already exhausted." They both looked at Mina who is seating beside Tzuyu leaning on her shoulder looking really tired. 

"Duh?. We've been dancing for 7 hours now everyone is exhausted except for you. The almighty dancing machine Hirai Momo." Sana said as she rolled her eyes.

She really wanted to help Momo but she can't be biased, she also knows Mina's side of the story and she understands her. She doesn't want Momo to always depend on her. Yes, they're like sisters now and they definitely got each others back but there's always a limitation. The drama between the two should be fixed by just the both of them.

"Sana come on help me?." Sana sighed trying to control her annoyance. She's so tired and Momo's constant whining doesn't really help. It annoys her so much.

"Momo listen, if I told you what you need to do and help you to do it, it's me who is making an effort and not you. I know you're scared and got trauma with alot of things that happened but don't you think it's time to be brave?. It's okay to fail, it's okay to be rejected, it's okay not to be the best. You can't fly unless you let yourself fall. Just be yourself, because that's what Mina likes about you. That's what we like about you." Momo sighed in defeat every word that Sana said is actually true. Maybe if she didn't let her fear take over maybe Mina is still hers. 

"You're right. If I really want her I shouldn't let my fear take her away from me." 

----

"Tzuyu ah." Momo called as soon as they reached their dorm.

"Hmm?." Tzuyu turned around looking at her unnie confused. They're actually close but there's something different at Momo's voice making the girl curious and worried.

"Can you help me?." 

"With what unnie?."

"Can you keep Mina busy?. I-I actually have a surprise for her in my room but it's still not ready yet. Can you accompany her until it's done?. Sana will help me so It's gonna be done with just a few minutes I just wanted to make sure she will not leave her room to make sure she won't see me and Sana walking around with the surprise."

Tzuyu hesitates for a while but ended up saying 'yes'. It actually hurts her but she can't do anything about it. Knowing how her Mina unnie and Momo unnie still loves each other pains her but seeing them happy makes her happy too. She wanted to be mad to her Momo unnie, she kept quiet and ignored everything that she's feeling towards Mina knowing that Mina is hers already but not that she got a chance and actually made up her mind to make a move to Mina, Momo suddenly appears and seems like she wants her back.

Tzuyu went straight to Mina's room where she found the girl laying on her bed like a dead person. She smiled and hugged her.

"Tzuyu ah." Mina called still not moving.

"How did you know it was me?." she asked playfully as she lay down beside Mina.

"You and your awkward touch." They both laughed. They both didn't even know why but whether they like it or not that awkward atmosphere just won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter