Chapter 02

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 02

"Ugh! it! This is really frustrating." Tiffany groaned, throwing her body on her bed.

"Are you still thinking about what Eunhyuk said?" Jessica asked while she kept scrolling on Tiffany's desktop.

"And Siwon too. Eunhyuk had a point and so did Siwon. I even think it could be him but it's not him because he likes this girl from X High School." Tiffany muttered staring at the ceiling.

"How did you even know that?"

"I'm friends with Choi Siwon, he tells me stuff when we get bored in Chem Lab."

"So he's out of the choices then"

"Yup, I don't think any of the boys in our classroom is the one. Seriously, they're all too obvious."

"Maybe one of the girls then?"

Tiffany groaned louder. "I don't know anymore Jessi. I feel like my life was a whole lie, I mean for the past 3 years we all thought it was a boy and now that Eunhyuk monkey said those things, I have a feeling that it could really be a girl."

"So? What? Are you a homophobe now?" Jessica kept looking through Tiffany's computer while she asks her questions.

"No, you know I'm open minded." Tiffany sat back up. "What are you doing in my laptop anyway?"

"I'm checking the school's local paper."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at Jessica's back. "Why? You don't even read the school paper"

"Were you blind? Did you not watch the video? The pictures in that video were stolen shots of you, very professional stolen shots of you. I'm just checking if there's anyone in the school's local paper photographers we know who might be interested in you."

"I never thought about that"

"Of course not. You wish you're as smart as me." Jessica smirked.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Yeah right."

"Ah! Here it is." Jessica called out. Tiffany knelt next to Jessica looking at the screen. They were looking at the team that's working on the school's paper but eventually gave up and just laid on Tiffany's bed.

"Ugh! They're all grade conscious nerds. I don't think they're interested in you too."

"But at least now we have a clue. My secret admirer is a great photographer."

Jessica nodded her head. "Come to think of it, your admirer knows a lot about you though."

"What do you mean?"

"Your admirer knows you full name, Korean name included. Remember when he/she gave you a letter on your birthday, it was addressed as Stephanie Young Hwang Miyoung. He/she also knows your birthday but then again, most students know your birthday. He/she knows you like pink, haven't you noticed that your secret admirer is the only one who sends you pink roses and pink flowers? It knows where you live too, remember when you got that care package when you were having your-- holy !-- your secret admirer even knows when your period is!"

Tiffany's eyes widened. How can she have missed such obvious informations? Of course! Come to think of it, her secret admirer does know a lot of personal stuff about her, stuff that she was sure only her real close friends would know. "Then that means it's one of my closest friends?"

"Or he/she knows one of your closest friends."

--

Taeyeon and Yuri almost jumped out of their seats when they heard the loud slam of the door being opened and closed.

"Kim Taeyeon I know it's really you!!" Sunny came barging in storming towards the innocent video gamers.

"Know what?" Yuri asked, eyes still focused on the t.v.

"Tiffany Hwang's secret admirer! I've gathered all my evidences and they all pointed at you." Sunny stood in front of the t.v. But the two were still too engrossed in playing, so she unplugged the damn thing to turn it off.

"UGH!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" Yuri groaned.

"YAH!! WE WERE WINNING!! HOW DARE YOU!!" Taeyeon glared at Sunny.

"Good, now I have both your attention." The shorty smirked. "Anyway, stop denying now Kim! I'm sure that it really is you!"

Yuri laid back on her seat in amusement watching how Taeyeon denies being Tiffany's secret admirer.

"And what evidence do you have?" Taeyeon laid back as well acting cool.

"First of all, you two are the only ones I share the Jessica & Tiffany gossip. I remember you asking me during sophomore year when we were eating at a chinese restaurant about Tiffany's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter