Chapter 05

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 05

Tiffany waited for a text that night but it never came. She already had dinner with Nickhun and is all ready for bed when she realized that Taeyeon doesn't even have her number worst is that she don't have hers too. She groaned.

"But why did she not tell me a while ago when I told her to text me when she gets home?" She frowned.

Today was absolutely fun, she concludes. "We did nothing special but why do I feel so happy?"

Her mind went back to their first meeting outside the cafè, she took note of everything Taeyeon did for her. Opening the door, pulling out a chair, buying her food-- and of course, that moment when Taeyeon held her chin and looked into her eyes. That was her favorite moment. "She's such a gentleman considering she's a girl too."

She smiled when she looked at the device on her hand, it was Taeyeon's iPod. Her real iPod, the one she told Taeyeon she lost, "I don't why I can't give this back to you, but I hope you can forgive me for lying about losing this. It means a lot to you so I promise to take care of it."

"I want to keep you close to me Taeyeon-ah, even when I can't understand what is this I'm feeling. I want you by my side."

--

After that weekend meeting, Tiffany was expecting a change in her interactions with Taeyeon at school but there seems to be none. The girl still wouldn't approach her and would only resort to taking naps or going out. Taeyeon's habits hadn't changed at all. This disappointed her, she thought after she opened up to Taeyeon, she can finally freely hang out and talk with the girl but she still kept isolating herself. She was just about to approach her when the boys beat her to it.

"Yah Kim Taeng!" Leeteuk took a seat next to Taeyeon putting an arm around her shoulder.

Taeyeon raised her head from laying down and glared at the boys surrounding her. "What do you idiots want?"

"We're going out after school. Dinner, amusement park and club. Come with us." Eunhyuk wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah, we talked to Yuri already. She said call. Heenim will come too." Donghae added.

"What's the occasion?" Taeyeon raised her brows suspiciously.

"Nothing, we're just bummed. So is it go or no go?"

Taeyeon smirked. "Of course it's a go! Pick me up at my place later."

"Nice!!" The boys cheered.

"Now leave me alone!" Taeyeon exclaimed at them shooing them away. The three did as told and left the girl to continue her sleep.

 

"Donghae text that chick that's been crushing on Taeyeon. Tell her she's coming and bring her friends along. We'll meet them at the club." Leeteuk grinned.

"On it!" Donghae nodded his head and started typing on his phone.

Siwon shook his head. "Don't tell me you three baited Taeyeon again. Geez! Are you that lousy to not get girls by yourselves."

"Yah! We didn't bait Taeyeon okay. The girls were gonna meet has a friend who is so in to Taeyeon and she's the only one who has access to this famous VIP club. We can't get in unless were with her and she wouldn't go unless were with Taeyeon." Eunhyuk explained.

"It's just like giving Taeyeon a very hot chick who can get us in the club while we benefit too. It's a win win situation." Leeteuk added.

"Yup, you just baited her." Siwon sighed.

"Well Taeyeon has a very strong charisma. Chicks dig her, every time we go out, there are so many hot ladies hitting on her. Some even go gay for her." Donghae butts in.

"Heol, I never thought Taeyeon was that kind of girl." Siwon looked at the sleeping girl.

"You should come with us and see Taeyeon in action. That baby face image she has turns into this drop dead gorgeous chick when she goes to the club."

"Yeah! Taeyeon rocks wearing high heels and hot pants with her make up on. Girls literally throw themselves at her."

"Taeyeon's actually really pretty. She's just low key popular." Said Siwon.

"Agree"


Tiffany heard what they've been talking about and could only look at the sleeping figure near the window. The woman they've been describing seems too far from the Taeyeon she's been with last Saturday. It felt like they were talking about another person, someone who has the same name as Taeyeon but the invitation she heard them asking the sleeping woman confirmed that it really is the same person.

"Teukie oppa!" Tiffany called out. Leeteuk shot a look at her. "Can I come too?"

"W-what?"

"You said you're going to the club later tonight. Can I come too?"

Donghae stared at Tiffany. "Why would you want to come along? It's like boys night out."

"But Taeyeon's coming with you" She whined.

"Because she is one of the boys" Eunhyuk laughed.

"She's still a girl"

"We don't know Tiff, besides Nickhun might not approve. Maybe some other time 'kay?" Leeteuk walked towards her and patted her shoulder.

"So what if he doesn't approve? He's not even my boyfriend yet. Were only dating like the 'getting to know each other' stage." Tiffany pouted.

Leeteuk sighed. "Look Tiffany, if you really want to come ask Nickhun to accompany you. That club isn't for girls wandering alone. We'll be busy there so we can't look after you."

"Fine! I'll tell him to come with me." She smiled in victory. "See ya there."

--

Like what the boys plus Taeyeon and Yuri planned, their gang had dinner at an eat all you can buffet, after filling their stomachs they went to the amusement park. Taeyeon just had the shock of her life when they were suddenly joined by Tiffany and Jessica along with Nickhun. She gave her friends a questioning stare so Leeteuk explained everything to her, except for the part where Jessica tagged along too, because that wasn't what Tiffany told them.

She did her best not to get her mood ruined tonight with all the Tiffany and Nickhun thing going on. She didn't want to spoil their little fun night with her jealousy issues so she did her best to endure it. But it wasn't helping that Yuri left her to ride a freaking rollercoaster with the boys. So she was suddenly left with Tiffany and Jessica in front of this 'Hard Target' booth. She wanted to play but now she feels awkward with the two most popular girls at school with her.

"I thought you wanted you play Taengoo? Go on. We'll be watching." Jessica encouraged her.

"N-no its fine. Let's just go do what you want to do." She tried to shake off the awkwardness she was feeling.

But Jessica's attention wasn't on her anymore. It was on that guy who was able to win the game and gave white teddy bear to her girlfriend.

"It's okay Taeyeon, we're not really good with games nor are we fond of rides. Go on and play." This time it was Tiffany who encouraged her.

"Are you sure?"

"Ye--"

"YES! Go play Taeyeon!! And win a giant white teddy bear for me!!" Jessica hugged the short girl's arm.

Taeyeon was startled at Jessica at first but found her reaction cute. "Oh"

"Yah Jessi, you're making her feel awkward" Tiffany warned her friend.

"What do you mean I'm making her feel awkward. I'm friends with Taeyeon. Right Taengoo?" The blonde grinned at the woman she was holding on too.

Taeyeon smiled. "Right."

"Then go win that for me"

"Okay."

Taeyeon talked to the booth master and paid to play the game. She leaned down to match the gun & stayed focus, she had to be able to shoot down the little black star in the middle of a card. No black marks should be left for her to win the game.

Jessica and Tiffany watched with amusement. "Doesn't she look hot right now? Taeyeon wearing a black leader jacket over that black tank top and hot pants plus those ankle length boots and her make up on point just makes her so beautiful and ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter