Chapter 13

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there, I know it's been a while since I was gone and there are still a lot of people asking for the second part of this story. To be honest it's kind of hard for me to write it since I'm afraid of the build up expectation from everyone. hehe I can't promise you anything, I'm not even done writing the second part because I had to redo everything every time I feel like it's not the right flow for the story. So for starters, I'll start with this chapter and we'll see where it will go. :) And guys, I'm very thankful and flaterred to have kept receiving comments even after this story was marked complete! Thank you so much guys. So here goes!! :)

Episode 13

Taeyeon took off her jacket, throwing it on her laundry basket in her bedroom. She crashed on the bed massaging her temples, releasing a deep breath. She closed her eyes, resting them for a while.

 

“I thought I heard you.” She heard a voice coming from her bed room door. She need not to look to know who does it belong to.

 

“Mmm” she just hummed in response.

 

She heard foot steps coming closer and the other side of her bed taking a dip. Soon there were hands on her forehead to her temples, massaging her, she smiled. “You tired?” Sunmi asked.

 

“Very” she replied. “There were a lot of problems at the studio, we couldn’t push through with the recording.” She sighed.

 

“What happened?” Sunmi frowned, bowing her head to look at Taeyeon who is lying on the bed.

 

Taeyeon’s eye brows met in the middle, “There was a technical problem so one of the staff called someone to fix it but they came late and the problem wasn’t fixed. The singer had another schedule after the recording but since we couldn’t record at the moment we let her go first and decided to do it after her schedule.” She paused, “But when we met again it was now the editor who was missing, the staff said something about his stomach problem so we really didn’t finish anything at all.” She hissed.

 

She heard a chuckle, the hands on her forehead kept moving, soothing her stress. “Don’t worry, everything will be fine by tomorrow and knowing you, you’ll still probably finish before the deadline.”

 

There was no response from Taeyeon but only the sound of her steady breathing. The massage kept going until light snores were heard and the person giving the massage had stopped, leaving the sleeping woman alone.

 

/>

 

Taeyeon woke up feeling a lot better. She waited till she was completely sober and got out of bed. She washed her faced and took a quick shower and headed to the living room where she found her housemate sitting on the couch, typing on her laptop. “What are you doing?” She asked, smiling at her.

 

“Working” the woman responded. Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“No wonder you looked stressed. The tables have turned.”

 

Sunmi pouted. “My boss called a while ago asking me to write down a speech.” She hissed.

 

“Speech?”

 

Sunmi frowned, “For this event he’s hosting.”

 

Taeyeon raised a brow, “Why should you be the one to write it?”

 

“Because I’m his secretary” Sunmi rolled her eyes.

 

“I see” Taeyeon nodded her head, “How about I cook us dinner while you finish that speech?”

 

the housemate smiled, “Sure. Thanks Tae.”

 

“Don’t mention it, thank you for the head massage earlier. I’m feeling a lot better.”

 

“No biggie.”

 

      <||>

 

 

“How is it?” Sooyoung looked at her friends nervously, anticipating their judgement.

 

Yuri tilted her head from side to side, her lips. “It’s good Syoung.”

 

“It is good” Yoona responded, “But it needs—“

 

Sooyoung stared at the woman, “What? It needs what?” She asked.

 

“Lemon” Yoona suggested. “A tinge of lemon”

 

“That’s right!” Yuri agreed. “That’s what’s missing”

 

Sooyoung hurriedly searched for a lemon, slicing it into two and squeezing it on her dish. She stirred it again and grabbed a spoon to taste it. “Perfect!” She grinned, “Thanks guys”

 

Yuri and Yoona gave her a thumbs up, “So this will go on your menu huh?”

 

“Yup” Sooyoung nodded her head. “And I’m expecting you both on opening night! The infamous model slash actress Im Yoona and the famous photographer Kwon Yuri.”

 

Yoona rolled her eyes, “So it’s gonna be like were endorsing huh? What do we get out of this?” She crossed her arms against her chest.

 

Yuri just chuckled, “What about the president of SM entertainment Lee Sunny and the multi awarded song writer slash producer Kim Taeyeon? Did you invite them?”

 

Sooyoung nodded, “Of course I did! What will I do with my famous friends if I can’t use them to promote the opening of my restaurant.”

 

Yoona glared at Sooyoung, “I’m starting to rethink this friendship, aren’t you Yul?” She turned to Yuri.

 

“Yeah, me too.” Yuri also glared at Sooyoung. “I’m thinking of not attending anymore, aren’t you Yoong?”

 

Yoona nodded her head in agreement, “Yeah, I think I’ll just stay at home and watch movies that day.”

 

“Count me in”

 

Sooyoung panicked and chuckled nervously, “Hey guys I’m just kidding. Tell you what, just come to my opening night and I’ll— give you 50% discount every time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter