Chapter 12

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 12

Tiffany has been running around the streets near the campus searching for one particular girl. She was running out of breath but she kept going, she needed to find Taeyeon, she needs to know the truth and hear it from the woman herself.

But to her dismay Taeyeon wasn't even near the campus, she got a text message from Jessica asking her to come back because Taeyeon took a bus back home.

"Where have you been? Nickhun was so worried when you ran out like that." Jessica looked at her deflated panting friend.

It took a while for Tiffany to respond and compose herself, "You knew right? You knew all along that it was Taeyeon."

"What are you talking about?"

"You knew! She was my secret admirer. Otherwise she won't be so relaxed mentioning me as 'Fany' to you!" Tiffany's voice was raising.

Jessica flinched, "Shhh!" She hissed looking around because their classmates are now looking at them. "Let's talk but not here."

"Jessi I want the truth now!!" Tiffany yelled.

"What's going on here?" Just on cue Sunny arrives looking at the intensely glaring Tiffany at Jessica. "Yah! Hwang Miyoung! What's wrong with you?"

"You two! You've known all along!! You guys are supposed to be my best friends but why didn't you tell me!!?" Tiffany yelled at them.

"What--" Sunny was feeling lost until she realized what was going on, she looked at Jessica and gave her a glare. "Aish! You're so clumsy, this is why I didn't want to tell you."

"Hey, it was an accident okay. It slipped my mind." Jessica responded defensively.

Tiffany huffed. "Do you think its fun to play with my feelings huh? The person I've been looking for is right in front of me the whole time."

"Tiff, calm down. We'll talk but not here." Sunny tried to get a hold of the woman and drag her out but Tiffany yanked her arm away.

"No! Tell me where she is. I need to talk to her." She looked at Sunny.

"She went home" Sunny sighed.

"The apartment?"

"No, in Jeonju."

"Where in Jeonju?"

Sunny groaned. "I can't tell you--"

"WHERE IN JEONJU LEE SOONKYU!!" The people inside the classroom flinched at the loud voice and they are all now silenced while looking at Tiffany. "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!"

"No!!"

"LEE SOONKYU!!"

"I say no Hwang Miyoung! If I tell you where she is, lets say you do meet Taeyeon, what would you tell her uh? You're already in a relationship Tiffany. Why do you still want to hear it from her? So you can reject her?"

Tiffany's tears began to stream from her eyes at the sudden realization. Sunny was right, should she find Taeyeon, what will happen? How would things end up? She felt her heart clenching at the realization of losing Taeyeon.

"Tiff you said so yourself, the person you've been looking for was already in front of you and yet you let her go. You chose someone else already."

"Sunny please" Tiffany pleaded.

"Wait for her to come back, she'll be back tomorrow."

"But--"

"Just calm yourself first and think about this whole thing Tiff, you have a boyfriend already. You can't chase after Taeyeon."

-----

"Talk to her Taeng" Yuri has been nagging her friend who is busy packing her luggages. Sunny told her the whole incident at school yesterday and Taeyeon still doesn't want to meet Tiffany yet.

"I'm already leaving tonight Yul, there's no point of talking things through."

"Kim Taeyeon, she needs to know why. Talk to her and tell her. Meet her now!"

"No!" Taeyeon glared at Yuri.

"Fine, if you won't come see her then so be it." Yuri spat.

The next thing they heard was the door opening and Sunny's and Tiffany's voice. Taeyeon groaned. "Why are you making things so hard for me?" She glared at Yuri.

"She deserves to know Taeng." Yuri mumbled, and in a few seconds Tiffany and Sunny was standing right next to her.

"I know you are very stubborn so I brought her here instead. Explain yourself Kim Taeyeon. Yuri and I are going out. Fix this me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter