Chapter 03

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 03

"Jessi, do you know Kim Taeyeon?"

"From our class? Yeah. Why?"

"Don't you find her cute?"

Jessica shot a look at Tiffany. "Well yeah, she has a baby face. Why talk about Taeyeon all of a sudden?"

Tiffany shrugged and looked at her plate of pasta. "Nothing, I ran into her in the ladies' room this morning."

"And?"

"We talked a little, she was spacing out."

"How can you talk to someone who's spacing out?" Jessica narrowed her eyes.

"No, I mean I poked her shoulder so she snapped out of it then we talked."

"About?"

"Nothing really."

"You talked about nothing and you're suddenly interested in her? You're weird."

Tiffany shook her head "Nevermind, forget I ever asked."

--

It was free period and Taeyeon found herself resting under the shade of a tree on the campus ground. She left their busy classroom not wanting to see Nickhun once again flirting with Tiffany, she's getting annoyed lately, the boy has been going back and forth to their classroom just to flirt with Tiffany and her classmates are very much supportive about it. She even heard some of them say that Nickhun might actually be Tiffany's secret admirer and it pissed her off, all her efforts are being credited to someone who is not even her.

'That boy's nothing compared to what I do for Tiffany. He doesn't know the details' she thought to herself.

She always takes time to think about her surprises for Tiffany and pays attention even with the smallest details. Everything has a meaning for her, that's why everything she does is very special.

She closed her eyes listening to music, with her palms under her head. There was  a smile on her face because of the calm atmosphere right now. She was thankful to her professor who is absent today because she got free period out of it.

Taeyeon's already half way to her sleep when she suddenly felt a presence right next to her. She frowned, the wind from her right side doesn't seem to be reaching her body. She opened her eyes and peeked at her side, eyes widening when they were met with eye smiling ones.

"Hello Taeyeon-ah" the girl greeted her.

"T-Tiffany? W-what are you doing here?" She asked half getting up. She was now sitting looking at the girl laying next to her.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but I thought you looked so relax, I wanted to join you. You don't mind right?" Tiffany smiled at her, mirroring her position a while ago.

"Of course not" Taeyeon smiled back, she looked at the relaxed Tiffany and decided to let her be. She laid back next to her, one under her head and the other one on her stomach. She was listening to her music again when she felt her right ear plug leave her ears.

"I want to listen to" Tiffany mumbled plugging the ear piece on her left ear. Taeyeon transferred the other ear piece to her right so they won't be having a hard time with the wire of the earplugs. "You like classical music?"

"Only when I'm trying to relax" Taeyeon responded. To be honest, she couldn't exactly hear the music that much anymore because she can hear her heart beat like crazy against her chest. She can feel it hammering along with the whole zoo in her stomach.

The two fell in silence drifting off to sleep right next to each other, the weather felt perfect under the shade of the tree and the school grounds was in full silence with most classes still on going.

--

"Where did she go? I thought you said she went to the ladies room?" Sunny asked Jessica as soon as they got back inside their classroom.

They've been looking for Tiffany who managed to leave right after Nickhun paid her a visit. "I thought she went to the ladies room. She's been going out a lot lately. I even think she has UTI because of her frequent visits to the loo."

"Are you sure that where she really goes? Maybe Tiffany sneaks someplace else and were just not aware of it." Sunny snickered.

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "But where would she go? It's not like she still needs to hide her meetings with Nickhun, they've basically announced to the public that they're dating."

Sunny's jaw dropped. "What!? What do you mean they're dating?"

"Nickhun asked her out, she said yes. We've been talking about it, since her 'secret admirer' whoever it is, won't show up, she decided to just give Khun a chance. He's a nice guy as well and he's not a coward like that secret admirer."

"Why are you suddenly against the secret admirer? I thought you liked the surprises and grand gestures?"

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "Tiffany said she can't keep waiting like this, it was tiresome. She feels like she's waiting for a miracle to come down to earth and announce world peace. So she's gonna give Khun the chance he's asking her."

"I see, she does know that once she really accepts Nickhun the secret admirer might stop the surprises right."

"I don't know? I'm not Tiffany. Maybe? But it didn't stop when she dated back then too. They did lessen but they kept going."

"Ugh I don't know, I was still hopin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter