Chapter 11

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 11

Ever since that trip to Daegu, Tiffany and Taeyeon has been hanging out more often. They would always hide from their friends and meet secretly at the music room where Taeyeon would sing for Tiffany and write songs with her. Sometimes they just stay there to chat and hang out.

She's also told Taeyeon to stop going to clubs and sleeping with different woman reasoning that she might get HIV. Taeyeon stopped meeting Candice and coming with the boys to party. It has been weird for her, how fast time was running and that she's grown closer to Tiffany. She tried to be careful with her actions when she's with the woman because she didn't want to come out obvious but she couldn't help but get overprotective sometimes, especially when it comes the woman's safety. She's tried discarding the bitter feeling that the woman is still dating the thai boy, she's been told that she couldn't just reject him because she can see how sincere he is and that he's really just asking for a chance.

Taeyeon supported her decision even though she felt bitter about it, the semester's about to end in a week anyway and she's about to leave soon. She hasn't told Tiffany about her scholarship in Australia nor her true feelings even though they've grown closer.

What happened was very unplanned, she never thought that she'll get this close to the woman she loves but it turned out that way since Tiffany was always the one making a move to talk to her. She was thankful at the same time regretful because she knew, this will not last.

"You know instead of letting yourself get eaten by that couch, why don't you just tell her Taeng? This is unfair." Sunny barged in the living room with her arms against her chest watching Taeyeon who is in deep thoughts.

"Sshh not gonna happen Soonkyu."

"Sunny's right Taeng, think about Tiffany's feelings. You got so close to each other already." Yuri appeared standing next to Sunny.

Taeyeon groaned and sat up. "What about her feelings? She's still dating Khun. If anything, it's my feelings here that are at stake."

"That's your fault, because you're too selfish for not wanting to tell her the truth. She already told you that she was willing to return your feelings when you were in Daegu, yet you didn't confess to her."

Yuri nodded her head in agreement, "I'm with Sunny on this. Imagine how would Tiffany feel once she finds out that the secret admirer she had has been her new bff all along. I'd feel betrayed if I were her."

"She won't have to feel betrayed if she will never find out." Taeyeon argued.

"You know that's not how life works, the truth will come out whether you like it or not. Life is that kind of a ." Sunny retorted.

"I'm leaving in soon, she won't find out."

"that too! I can't believe you haven't told Tiffany that you're leaving. Seriously Taeng, I thought you love her?" Yuri added.

Taeyeon stood up from her seat. "I DO!!"

"Then stop hurting her!!" Sunny yelled back. "We don't hurt the ones we love Taeng, I thought you know that?"

Taeyeon sighed. "I know, I'm just-- look. We're just about to start college, she has dreams. I have too, there are things I want to achieve before I commit. I still don't know who I am, I want to make sure that I know myself completely, my strengths and weaknesses, I want to make sure I won't have any regrets, that I won't hold her back from anything nor would she be the same to me. I've seen relationships fail because of unachieved dreams." She spat bitterly, looking away from her friends.

Sunny and Yuri understood the look in Taeyeon's eyes. They know who Taeyeon is talking about, for the longest time, she's been holding it in to herself and now that she has spoken of the real reason why she won't confess to Tiffany they understood her more.

"Okay Taeng, that's your call. But please, do tell Tiffany that you're leaving. Spare her the agony of being left behind by someone she trusts for no apparent reason, please." Yuri told her.

"Fine, I'll tell her."

"Good" Yuri nodded her head and walked out of the living room.

Sunny was about to follow but looked back at Taeyeon, "For the record Taeng, just because you've seen it happen to others doesn't mean it will happen to you. When two persons love each other, nothing can tear them apart. Sometimes its their dreams that binds them together."

Taeyeon sighed and said nothing. She watched as her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter