Chapter 08

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 08

By the time the clock reached 4:30pm, Taeyeon and Tiffany has safely arrived in Daegu. The former was woken up by the latter and noticed that the blanket that was once wrapped on the black haired woman's body was draped around her. She didn't have much time to investigate on things because Tiffany made her hurry and literally dragged her out of the train.

The duo are currently at a suite Taeyeon's senior reserved for her, Tiffany mentally face palmed herself for not thinking about where she would stay because she now has to share the room with Taeyeon. They tried getting another room but because the hotel wasn't that big and an event was currently being held there, all the rest of the suite are fully booked. Tiffany suggested a different hotel but Taeyeon didn't allow her, reasoning that it wasn't a good idea for the woman to be alone in a place she's not familiar with.

"I'm really sorry Taeyeon-ah, I forgot about such things like this. I never should've forced you to take me with you." Tiffany frowned settling on the couch.

Taeyeon chuckled. "For the 16th time Tiffany, it's okay. I don't mind really, this suite is not bad. You can take the bed I'll take the couch. It's big and spacious and I'm only a small being."

"No, you take the bed and I'll take the couch. I'm the burdensome one here"

"None sense, you won't be able to sleep properly on the couch. I'm used to sleeping on things like these, worst is I've slept on the floor before." She joked.

"But--"

"No more buts, go on. Rest on the bed for a while. I won't be going out till 5:30"

"Can I come and watch your gig too?"

"Well I didn't exactly plan on leaving you here alone so yeah, I'm taking you with me to my gig."

Tiffany smiled, "Okay! And I'm really sorry"

"For the last time, it's fine. How about you treat me to dinner to make you feel better?" The shorter girl suggested.

"Deal!!"

--

"She's really good"

"Her voice is amazing"

"Isn't she that girl that turned down every entertainment company that tried to cast her?"

"Yeah, that's her alright."

"With her voice like that and visuals she's gonna be a popular idol. I wonder why she turned them down"

"According to one of her friends here, she didn't want to be an idol. She said it's a hassle to have the public's eyes on her."

"That is true, idols do have a hard life"

Tiffany heard a group of women chatting near her table, the restaurant is packed and she's lucky that Taeyeon's senior reserved a seat for her solely. She gets to have a nice front row seat while watching and listening to Taeyeon perform.

"I'm officially a fan, if Kim Taeyeon will perform here every night I wouldn't mind eating for the rest of my life here"

She heard another person say. Ever since Taeyeon began to sing all she ever heard are words of compliment or deafening sounds of applause for the woman. Her admiration and fascination for her grew instantly, Taeyeon seems like a different person when she sings. All her songs are so full of emotions and her voice has this ability to charm you and make you want to just listen to her.


When Taeyeon's performances ended, the girl signaled her that she'll head to the back stage first, she absentmindedly nodded her head while smiling. She feels so proud to be Taeyeon's friend right now, with all the praises and admiration she can hear, she too feels a little sad that the girl wouldn't want to take her singing career further.

"Hey~" her thoughts were trailed off by Taeyeon's voice. "Did you enjoy the show?" Asked the shorter girl who sat right across her.

Tiffany's smile grew wide, "Yes, you were amazing Taeyeon. Everyone thinks you should be an idol and I agree with them. You should really consider it Taeyeon"

Taeyeon shook her head "I'm really flattered but like I said, I don't want to be an idol. I don't want that life"

"Yeah you did tell me that already, its just really a waste."

Taeyeon just smiled, "Anyway, what about that dinner? Your treat right?" She tried to change the subject"

"Oh right! Should we call the waiter?"

"Can we move to a different restaurant? It's pretty crowded here and I don't feel comfortable with everyone staring at me here."

Tiffany looked around and saw the people looking at their table while whispering to each other. Some of them are giggling and looking dreamily at Taeyeon. "Y-yeah, you're right. Let's go." She said and grabbed her bag, following Taeyeon out.

--


"Can I ask you something?" Tiffany looked up from her plate to meet T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter