Chapter 07

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 07


Tiffany was scanning through her bag, searching for her locker's key. She got to school early today for no apparent reason. When she was able to find her key and opened her locker, a pink envelope fell catching her attention. She looked down and found her name written on the envelope, she recognizes that hand writing... She knelt down and picked up the letter scanning it. It was completely sealed. She decided to take her books first and put them in her bag before opening the letter.

She closed her locker and walked towards their empty classroom, she sighed, it felt nice not to have her classmates make unnecessary noises.

She places her bag on her desk and took a seat, she took out the letter again, gently opening it.

"It's been a while, I don't remember having any special occasions today? So why leave me a letter so suddenly?" She said to no one.

She unfolded the letter and gulped, eyes anticipating what was written in there.

Dear Tiffany,

Hi it's me again-- your still coward secret admirer. :) You must be wondering why was I suddenly gone huh? To tell you the truth it's because I think it's time for me to go Fany-ah. I heard about you and Nickhun, I'm sure you'll make a great couple. It would very disrespectful of me to keep showing you my love if you already have him, I respect whatever it is that is going on between the two of you.

Fany-ah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't come out in the open and tell you in person how much you mean to me. I don't think you'll like me either anyway. I'm just an ordinary human being who is in love with one of the most beautiful creatures on earth.

You deserve someone better and I think Nickhun will be able to give you everything you need. When I started with sending you gifts and letters, I never thought of you reciprocating my feelings. I just wanted to show that I love you in the best way I can.

I'm thankful to you, you've been kind to me. Even though you think you don't know who I am, you actually do know me. Hahaha we've talked and spent a little time together.

Tiffany gasped at the information she just read. This was new to her, she actually thought that her secret admirer might be from some other department or something so this was definitely new news to her.

Want to know a secret?
I'm not a 'him.'

Her eyes widened, her gut feeling was right. It really was a girl, all this time her secret admirer's a girl.

Maybe this is why I find it hard confessing to you, it's because I'm a woman too and I don't think I'm confident enough to make you love me so I'm letting you be.

For the past 3 years I watched you, I'm happy enough to see you smile at the things I did for you. Because that's enough for me, to make you smile is enough for me.

So I guess this is where your secret admirer stops. Goodbye Fany,

Please be happy.

All my love,
T

Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "T? Is that supposed to be the initial of her name?" She asked herself, her mind suddenly flashed back to all the gifts she received from the said admirer. Her necklace, the bracelet and other stuff that has a 'T' on them, "All this time I thought it meant Tiffany but T is her name too." She smiled and shook her head. "Very smooth"

"But who could it be? Who are you? T?" She asked to no one.

 

 

When lunch time came she found Nickhun waiting for her outside their classroom. The boy waved at her and carried her books for her, he was sweet and kind but she couldn't help but think of T. Truth be told, she always compares him to T and no matter how much she thinks about it, the girl who has been pursuing her for 3 years comes out better than anyone else.

"You've been quiet, is something wrong?" She heard him ask.

She stopped staring at her food blankly and looked at him. He was looking at her with his worried gaze, she swallowed and shook her head. "It's nothing, I'm just tired I guess" she lied. Her mood hasn't been the best since she read the letter.

Somehow a part of her feels sad that her most loyal secret admirer is finally taking truce, after three years of being watched over, the admirer is letti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter