Chapter 01

Catching Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 01
- Valentines Day -

Loud chattering were echoing inside the classroom with the students gossiping with their friends, it was hard not to hear the loud voices that filled the four walls of the room.

Taeyeon could only sigh and shake her head, her classmates were making too much noises and she wasn't a fan of noise pollution.

"How many did you get this year?" Her ears suddenly perked at the sound of Sunny, one of her classmates slash friend's voice.

She shot a look at the group of friends Sunny was talking to, "None" Tiffany answered.

Taeyeon saw Jessica roll her eyes. "She got 3 bouquets of red roses, a giant teddy bear and lots and lots of chocolates, I'm not done counting the confession letters we found in her locker." She heard the blonde answer.

"There's a lot more this year huh, what about your most loyal admirer? What did he get you this year?" Sunny grinned.

Tiffany frowned. "I haven't received anything from him. Maybe he finally got tired of me."

"Seriously? Still nothing? The day's almost ending." Sunny frowned too.

Since the second quarter of freshmen year, Tiffany has this person sending her letters and gifts during special occasions and even when she's having her period. The most grand gifts she gets happens during valentines day. Last year her secret admirer set up her classroom with balloons and pink roses, she also got a necklace with a letter 'T' pendant from Tiffany & Co and a letter along with it.

At first she thought it was probably just like any other admirers she got, going on a few months and then they'll be gone afterwards but this one didn't or maybe haven't given up on her yet(?).

Tiffany shook her head. "Maybe he's finally given up? It's been almost 3 years anyway."

"Kudos to him though, he lasted that long." Jessica commented.

Taeyeon could only sigh to herself, Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang are probably the most popular girls in their campus because they're both beauty and brains, plus they're rich kids-- basically why people likes being friends with them too.

Her attention was soon caught by the projector on the board. The room turned dim with the lights off and the doors closed startling the students in the classroom. The light they have was the one from the projector which started to play a video.

Whispers and wooing filled the classroom when Tiffany's photos began to flash on the white screen with B.o.B ft. Bruno Mars' Nothing On You began to play. The photos on the video weren't self taken by Tiffany but were stolen photos of her, smiling and laughing. There were even short clips of her running her hand through her hair or when she turned around. Those short clips played in slow motion and then they were back to photos of Tiffany. Most of them were taken in the school campus when she's alone.

Tiffany watched with wide eyes, she couldn't believe it, there was only one person capable of doing this to her-- the secret admirer. Before the video ends there was a short message addressed to her,

"Happy Valentines Day Tiffany...

... I hope you liked my surprise..

.. You must be tired of guessing who I am huh? ..

.. I'm sorry If until today I'm still a coward who cannot confess to you in person ..

.. I haven't gathered much strength to do so ..

.. So let me just be a distant admirer ..

.. Because I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter