Chapter 2

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

After the whole Baekhyun thing, the rest of the class went by fine. Rosé met up with Sehun during the last period class, Geography. Her seat was beside Sehun's. Sadly, Baekhyun's also in the geography class. His seat is behind Rosé's.

"Class! Settle down!" A male walks inside the class. "You will be having a project. Before you ask, no you don't choose your partners. I will assign you a partner" He explains.

He began calling out names.

"Jungkook and Taehyung. Seungyeol and Lisa. Sehun and Yixing. Rosé and... oh.. Baekhyun" He read out the list.

Rosé frowns. She wanted to be partnered up with Sehun, not  witrh some gangster looking dude. She let out a yelp as someone kicked her chair. Hard. She turns around to face the one and only, Byun.Baek.Hyun.

"Looks like we're partners new girl." Baekhyun said, smirking. She sighed as she questioned god 'Why me??' "I guess so" She said in a low voice.
"Sorry Rosé, I have to go sit with Lay." Sehun said giving her a small frown. She noticed that he tried to avoid any sort of eye contact with Baekhyun. Why is everyone so afraid of him? He's human. It's not like he has powers that could kill somebody. 

She glared at Baekhyun who still had that smirk glued on his face.

"You're a little bit aggressive aren't ya? Roseanne right? That's what the teacher said but you don't go by it? Seems like a decent name for a new girl" He says, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Don't call me that please. I want to be addressed as Rosé. And please meet me at the public library at exactly 4:30pm! I don't want to be the only one contributing into this project" She said and turned back to face her desk; not letting him answer.

Rosé plugged her earphones in her phone and went to her music playlist. She listened to her favourite song: Day6 ~ I WAIT, as she wrote on a piece of paper. She was dividing what parts Baekhyun should do and what parts she should do regarding the project. The final bell rang, meaning school was finally over. She packed up her things went to her locker.

"Rosie! Rosie!" She hears a voice behind her shout. It was Jisoo. She knows Rosé doesn't like her full name, yet she wanted to give her a nickname; that's not Rosé. "Wanna go out and eat something?" Jisoo said in her bubbly voice.

"Sure, but I have to meet someone at 4:30." She said while closing her locker. The two young girls head to the exit and Jisoo was surprised to hear that she was meeting up with Baekhyun. She fully disapproved Rosé working with him. 

They walked up to the nearest cafe and sat down.

"Rosie, babe, please text me when you leave the library and when you get home" Jisoo said, sounding worried. "You sound like my mom. What's the big deal with Baekhyun anyways?"

Jisoo prepared herself to give a to Rosé a long speech as they ate. "Oh my goodness Rosie, you don't know what that boy has done?! He has done taekwondo for 7-8 years. I know that's no big deal and anyone can learn but, he uses it to beat up people. I actually thought he was a gangster. He's heartless! But apparently he has a list of people, he doesn't like. Baekhyun doesn't care who you are or where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter