Chapter 1

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

As Mrs.Park finished cooking breakfast, she turned and faced her husband. "Honey, Can you go wake Rosé up? Today's her first day of school".

Mr.Park walked towards the staircase that lead to their bedrooms. He then yelled, "ROSÉ WAKE UP, IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL". Rosé groaned as she heard her father shouting.

After a few minutes, Rosé walked downstairs wearing her new school uniform. Mrs.Park had finished preparing the table. Just as Rosé was about to take a seat, her father spoke. "School starts in 10 minutes. Want to eat on the way?". Rosé groans and mutters "Okay". She then grabbed her school bag from the ground and followed her father into the car.

After arriving to their destination, Rosé bid goodbye to her father and got out the car. She watched as he drove away. "Hey you!" She hears someone shout. Rosé saw a guy walk up to her. "You're the new transfer student right? From Australia?". She slightly nods, not wanting him to ask any further questions. 

"I'm Oh Sehun. I'll be showing you around
school today. What's your name?" He smiles. Rosé stared at him. 'He has a nice smile' She thought 'Maybe this school won't be as bad as I thought?'. She gave him a smile of her own "I'm Park Rosé".

Sehun took Rosé to the office so she could recieve her schedule. "Hi. How may I help you?" A woman in her mid-30s asked. "Hi! I'm the new transfer. My name's Park Rosé". The woman nods and looks through her computer.

She hands Rosé a piece of paper. "That has your classes for both 1st and 2nd semester" The woman explained. Rosé bowed and thanked the woman. 

Sehun and Rosé walk out of the office.  "May I see your schedule?" He asks. She nods and hands him the paper. Sehun turned to Rosé with a huge smile. She gives him a questioning look. 

"We have all classes together except English. This is great!!" He grins. Rosé gave him a smile. "Okay! Let's begin the tour" He says. 

Sehun showed Rosé around the school. By the time they finished, it was lunch time. The both of them went to the cafeteria and sat on an empty table. 

"Sehun!" A guy shouted as he ran towards the table Sehun and Rosé sat on. Sehun let's out a sigh and frowns. 

The guy glances at Rosé before bringing his attention back to Sehun "You coming afterschool?". Sehun shook his head. The guy nodded before turning to Rosé "And you are?".

Rosé blinked "Oh. I'm Park Rosé". "Are you new?" He asked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter