Chapter 5

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

After what happened at the Fair, EXO dragged Sehun with them, leaving Jisoo and Rosé behind. The two girls didn't want to waste the tickets so they decided to use it, especially since Jisoo didn't spent time at the Fair.

The two best friends rode many rides together. Rosé noticed how Jisoo was more comfortable with roller coasters than Sehun. She loved flat rides as well, while her brother on the other hand feared them.

"Hey Rosie, did Sehun Oppa go on any rides with you" She asked curiously. "We went on a roller coaster, but I noticed how he didn't like them, so I didn't ask to go on anymore rides" Rosé said, answering Jisoos questions. "Really? He didn't deny not going on one? Man, that boy is afraid of roller coasters.. I'm surprised he agreed to do it" Jisoo said in awe.

Rosé then thought, "He went on it for me?" But then Jisoo interrupted her by pulling her towards a flat ride. Rosé was pretty stuffed with the food she had with Sehun; but that doesn't mean she won't continue eating. 

"Rosie, wanna have a sleepover at my place? You can borrow some of my clothes" Jisoo said while the two headed towards the fair exit. "Uhh... I think I can. My parents aren't gonna be home until Monday. I'll text them right now" Rosé explained while pulling her phone out of her pocket.

After Rosés parents approved, they went to Jisoos house. "Don't worry. My parents also not home. They never are, but that's not what matters. Sehun is probably gonna stay at Suho's house tonight. So......ITS A GIRLS NIGHT!! YAY!!! Jisoo grinned while grabbing onto Rosé's hands. The two girls then started jumping in a circle out of excitement.

Their excitement was interrupted with a the sound of someone opening the door. Jisoo's eyes widened as she watched EXO enter the house. "Oppa? Why are yo-they here? Why didn't you tell me they were coming over? I would've gone to Rosé's house instead!" She said, annoyed. 

"Sorry. It was all unplanned" Sehun said. "Ugh. Whatever! We're going to my room. DON'T TOUCH MY FOOD!" Jisoo said in angrily, while pulling Rosé upstairs.

Jisoo was very upset that EXO showed up. Rosé tried cheering her up by annoying her. "Hey" She said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter