Chapter 15

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound kept repeating over and over again. Rosé groaned, annoyed. She opened her eyes but closed them right away. It was too bright that it hurt her eyes. Rosé raised her left hand and rubbed her eyes. She then tried opening them again. 

She noticed the unfamiliar surroundings. The ceiling and walls were white. Rosé turned to where the beeping sound came from and saw a machine. 'Hospital?' She thought to herself. She felt a light grip on her other hand. Looking down, she noticed a sleeping Baekhyun. He was sat on a chair, while his hand was on hers and his head rested on the side of the hospital bed. That must be uncomfortable..

Rosé tried sitting up but ended up groaning in pain. Her back hurt a lot. Memories came flashing back. She was stabbed. Baekhyun who was asleep, heard a groan and immediately woke up.

Baekhyun yawned and looked towards Rosé's direction. His eyes widen as they made contact. She noticed how red and puffy his eyes were. They also had dark circles. Had he been crying? Did he stay awake for her? 

Baekhyun quickly stood up and pressed the doctors button. They said that if he needed anything or if something happened he should press. 
He pressed it multiple of times waiting for a doctor to arrive. "Baekhyun.." Rosé called out. He ignored her and ran to the door. "Doctor? ANYONE?? She's awake!" He yelled. 

A few seconds later a nurse walked inside. "Is she okay? Nurse??" He asked, worriedly. The nurse chuckled. "You're a very good boyfriend. You've been here the whole time she was unconscious. Go grab some lunch at the caf, okay hun? I'll check up on her" She gave him a smile. 

Baekhyun hesitated but then nodded. He exited the room, leaving only Rosé and the nurse inside. 

Rosé turned to the lady "When do I get discharged?". Nurse Shin laughed "I was expecting you to ask how long you've been unconscious for. But.. You'll get discharged in 3 days. Your wound is almost healed".

Rosé then asked "How long have I been out for?". "4 weeks hun.." She said. Rosé's eyes widen. 4 weeks?? She was expecting it to be maybe 1-2 weeks. But 4?? That's a whole month! She probably missed out on a lot. 

The nurse then gave her a smile "Your boyfriend was so worried. He's been here the whole time. The poor guy hasn't had a proper meal yet" She explained. Rosé looked at her confused. Boyfriend? Was she talking about Baekhyun? Is that why he had dark circles?

After nurse shin checked Rosé'swound, she gave her some painkillers and left the room. 

Baekhyun walked inside a few seconds later. He sat on the chair he'd been sleeping on for days. Rosé watched him silently.

"Do you know how worried I was? You could've died..." He frowns and his voice cracks. She was about to speak up but he continued talking "Why would you risk your life for me? Thank god Lay and I got there on time. I owe Taehyung" He said, muttering the last part. 

Rosé looked at him and wiped Rosé his watery eyes. "Baekhyun.. I-I don't regret doing what I did. Why I risked my life for you? It's because I lo-care about you" She smiled. 

Baekhyun frowned "Rose.. I... I care about you too" His frown turned into a small smile. That's not what he wanted to say. But it'll do for now. 

"Uh..Baekhyun..I think you should go home, have a proper meal, proper shower and a decent amount of sleep. You look like a zombie" She said. Baekhyun was too busy admiring her features to hear what she had said.  

Rosé coughed, earning his attention. "A-actually. There's something I want to tell you. But I'll only say it when you do what I told you to do" She said. Baekhyun frowned but agreed to it. It was currently 6am. He sighed and bid his goodbye to Rosé. 

The medication started to kick in and soon she fell asleep. 

Meanwhile, Lay was discharged a few weeks earlier than Rosé. The doctors recommended for him to get at least 8-10 hours of sleep. Jisoo was there when they said that, so she always makes sure her boyfriend goes to sleep at 8pm. 

Baekhyun, who finally left the hospital was on his way to Sehun's house. He knew his sister was there and didn't bother on heading to his actual household. He is very thankful towards his Aunt and Uncle who have  provided both Suzy and him a place to stay and food to eat. However, despite that, he was never close to them. Baekhyun knew if he returned,
he would receive a lecture for his wrongdoings. He didn't want that and just wanted to avoid it. 

Jisoo received a message from Baekhyun that informed her that he was coming. "I swear he literally lives in my house. Damn it Sehun, he even knows you never answer text messages." Jisoo mumbles to herself.

You might wonder why Jisoo got up so early. She just randomly woke up at 5:50 am and couldn't go to sleep. 
"Is Sehun even here?" The young girl questioned. She suddenly remembered that she was sharin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter