Chapter 18

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

Before everyone knew it, Graduation was here.

Rosé sat nervously, waiting for her name to be called. "Park Jimin" The woman called out. Rosé gave her twin brother a grin, while clapping. Jimin went up on stage and thanked everyone, including the teachers and school staff.

Rosé was getting nervous. It was almost the end and her name still hasn't been called. Jisoo gave her a reassuring smile "Don't worry."

A few minutes later, Rosé was called. She walked up to the stage and shook hands with the people on stage. She waved at everyone before making her way off stage.

"Rosé!" Someone shouted. She turned around to see Baekhyun holding a bouquet of roses. He ran towards her, panting.

"Baekhyunnn" She smiled at her boyfriend. He stopped once he was in front of her and handed the bouquet to her. She grinned and pulled him in for a hug. "Ah! There's one more thing" He says, searching his pocket. He pulled out a small, square box. "What's that?" She asked curiously.

Baekhyun got down on one knee. Rosé's eyes widen. Is he going to propose? Isn't it too soon?? She was about to speak to him but Baekhyun beat her to it.

"Rosé.. These past few months have been amazing and its all thanks to you. I'm grateful to have you in my life. Uh... I got you this. Its a promise ring. After we graduate university, I plan on proposing to you... But for now, let's pretend this is our marriage ring" He smiled, opening the box.

Rosé felt tears of joy form in her eyes. She eyed the ring with a grin. "Baekhyun.. Its so pretty!" She giggled.

Baekhyun took the ring out of the box and carefully placed it on her finger. He grinned and showed her his hand.

Rosé gasped "We have matching rings!!". Baekhyun chuckled and pulled her into a hug.

Mrs. And Mr. Park soon joined the two. "You two are so cute! Let's take a picture together!" Mrs. Park grinned. Baekhyun took out his camera and stepped away from the three.

"Where you going, boy? Come join us" Mr.Park chuckles. Baekhyun muttered and okay and stood beside them. Rosé had politely asked a nearby couple to take a few pictures of them.

"Well, you two enjoy yourselves. Your mother and I have a date to attend to" Mr.Park grinned, winking at his daughter who was laughing.

They bid their goodbyes. Baekhyun turns to Rosé and pulls her into his embrace. "I love you" He whispered into her ear, sending tingles through her body. "I love you" She whispered back, fighting a smile.

"Come on, let's go. I'm taking you out for dinner" He said, grabbing her hand with his. He intertwined their fingers together. Baekhyun glanced at Rosé, smiling. What she was wearing complimented her face and figure. It was bright and colourful, but also very elegant at the same time.

"Pretty" He said to himself, while smiling like a dork. Rosé heard him and turned to him questioningly. He shook his head with a smile. She shrugged and they continue walking.

Rosé carried her bouquet of roses in one hand, while the other was intertwined with Baekhyun's.

Jisoo and Yixing were chatting with a group of friends. "So.. When do you two plan on getting married?" Suho asked the two.

Lay smacked Suho's arm playfully while chuckling. He gave Jisoo a smile then turned back to his friend "Soon".
"Gege!!" Someone yelled. Everyone's attention was on the girl running towards their direction.

Jisoo noticed how stiff her boyfriend had gotten. She held his hand and looked at him curiously.

The girl stopped in front of Lay, grinning. She completely ignored Jisoo's presence. "Yixing.. I missed you" She smiled, and pulled him into a hug.

Jisoo let go of his hand, and looked at the ground. Who is she? Why was she hugging her boyfriend?

Lay was too shocked to say or do anything. He was frozen in the spot. Why was she here?! What is she planning?

"I-Irene..." He managed to say. Jisoo frowned and turned to Lay's friends muttering a goodbye before walking away towards Lisa and Jennie.

"How've you been?" Irene asks Lay, pulling away from the embrace. "I've been good.. Uh.. You?" He asked, awkwardly.

She gave him a thumbs up. Irene was Lay's first love. They used to be very close. That is, until she had to move.

"Sorry to disturb, but your girlfriend has walked away" Kai interrupted. Irene glared at Kai, earning a smirk from him. Lay looked around for Jisoo, with a frown on his face. He didn't even notice his girlfriend was gone.

Lay finally spotted Jisoo chatting with her two friends. Just as he was about to walk towards her, a hand grabbed his wrist. He looked at the person. Irene.

"What?" He asked, slightly annoyed. Irene frowned at his sudden behaviour. "We should hang out sometime. You know.. to catch up. Bring your girlfriend along too.. I'd love to meet her." She smiled. 

Lay gave her a small smile and nods. Irene gave him a paper, telling him it was her number and that he should give her a call. He stared at her for a long time.

It's been so many years since he last saw her. She looked beautiful. Her brown hair now had pink highlights, and she was wearing a black dress along with black heels.

"Bro..." Kai snapped him out of his thoughts. Lay looked at his friend who was giving him a disappointed look.

Irene and Lay bid their goodbyes and he then made his way towards Jisoo.

"Hey" He greeted her two friends. They gave him a smile. "Jisoo... What's wrong?" He asked her. She looked confused, sad and angry.

This day was so important for Jisoo. She planned a whole day for just Lay and her. It got ruined!! She was so happy to be graduating.

"It's nothing. I'm not feeling well. I think I should go home" She frowned. Lay looked at her concerned. "Let me drop you off" He said.

"No, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter