Chapter 4

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

The first week of school went by quickly. After Sehun cancelled his plans with Rosé, he promised to make it up to her. As it was Saturday, meaning no school, he decided to take her out to a Fair.

Sehun was nervous when he left to pick Rosé up. He doesn't know if she likes Fairs. He didn't ask, nor tell her where they were going. What if she doesn't like street food? What if she hates games? What if she has a fear of heights? Sehun silently prayed that everything will be alright.

While Sehun was worried about whether she would like it or not, Rosé unsure about of what she should wear. 

"It's not like it's a date or anything" She thought "I'm just overreacting. He didn't say she needed to dress fancy or anything. "I should just go with a causal look. But what if he thinks I don't care? Wait what?! It shouldn't matter, he wouldn't think that" Rosé said to herself.

Sehun finally arrived to Rosés house. With the help of his sister, Jisoo, he got to borrow his fathers car for the day. Sehun sent a text to Rosé saying he has arrived.

The two teenagers drove to a local Fair. A huge smile grew on Rosé when she realized where they were. She loved going out to places like these. 
Sehun felt warm inside when he saw Rosé's beautiful smile. He felt a weight lift off his shoulders.

After Sehun parked the car, Rosé excitingly exited the car "Oh my god!!". Sehun chuckled and smiled to himself. It was a good idea to bring her here.

Sehun had already bought the tickets. The two of them wander around until Rosé comes to a stop. "Sehun.. Let's go there!" She gave him a smile while pointing at a rollercoaster. His eyes widen "A-Are you sure?". Rosé nods "Unless... you're scared?". Sehun didn't want to let Rosé know he was afraid of roller coasters. So, he shook his head and walked towards the line. "You comin?" He asked her. Rosé nods and walks towards him.

After waiting in line for 20 minutes, it was finally their turn. Sehun handed a man the tickets. Rosé grabbed Sehun by the arm and dragged him to their seats. Sehun blushed at the sudden skin contact. As soon as he sat down, he realized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter