Chapter 13

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13

After the rude, yet scary phone call Rosé received, she shook it off, thinking it was some drunk guy. It was currently 6 am in the morning, which is very early for Rosé. "Ugh, why did he disturb my beauty sleep," The girl said while stretching her arms out. She then fell back into bed and her phone. There was a notification that said, Baekhyun: Goodnight babe :*😘.

Rosé blushed to the message. "Did he just call me babe?" She thought while burying her face into her pillow. There was a cute big smile on the girl's face. After freaking over a text message and watching YouTube videos, Rosé finally got up. She took a quick shower and put her uniform on. Her mother had already prepared her breakfast and said "Wow, you got up early." The teenage girl ate and then thanked her mother. 

Mr.Park then dropped Rosé off at  school. Rosé was very happy, especially since Baekhyun texted her and she found out her powers. When she entered the school, Rosé noticed Sehun at his locker. "Are we still dating?" The girl thought. Class was going to start in 10 minutes, which gave Rosé time to speak with her "boyfriend."

"Hey Sehun, can we talk?" Rosé asked and Sehun nodded. They entered an empty classroom and closed the door. "Sehun, I've noticed that we're not really fond of each other. I think we should break up. It's the best for the both of us since, Suzy likes you and I like Baek-" The girl suddenly stopped after hearing her last couple of words. She started blushing and looked down. "W-we should break up." Rosé blushed, embarrassed. 

"Yeah, I think we should too. Thanks for telling me Suzy likes me. I was afraid she didn't. Since you helped me, I'll say this: Baekhyun likes you too, don't deny your feelings for him." Sehun smiled while patting Rosé head. 

"H-he does? Really?" Rosé asked while smiling like a little child who just got a brand new toy. "Yeah." Sehun chuckled. Rosé jumped out of happiness and then turned to him "Wait, Sehun we're still friends right?" She asked."Of course." Sehun answered. 

Right after his words, the bell rang and the two friends exited the empty classroom. They both had the same class and we're making their way to their classroom door. Someone grabbed Rosé by her wrist and pulled her the opposite way that she was heading. "B-Baekhyun, what are you doing?" Rosé asked while trying to loosen his grip. 

"What were you doing with Sehun?" The male questioned, clearly not happy. "Why do you wanna know, are you jealous?" Rosé asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun wasn't very pleased with what the girl said to him. "Just tell why the hell you were with him." He frowned, trying not to yell at her. The girl sighed and said, "We just talked about our relationship and agreed to break up. But we're still friends of course." Baekhyun felt a weight lift off his shoulders. He was trying to fight a smile. 

Rosé noticed his facial expression change, he was much more calmer and he looked relieved. She smiled "I gotta go back to class. You made me late!" The girl said jokingly while heading back to her classroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter