Chapter 17

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER 17

Baekhyun looked in the mirror and groaned. Why'd he agree to do this in the first place? He ruffled his newly dyed hair.

Rosé wanted her, and Baekhyun to have matching hair colors. It took a lot to convince him. But he ended up agreeing. She smiled to herself as she waited for Baekhyun to come out of the bathroom.

Rosé was a bit sad that his black hair was gone, but its worth it!! As Baekhyun stepped out of the bathroom, Rosé eyed his hair with a grin on her face. He looked so different. He looked warm, gentle (not that he isn't.. Ha...), squishy and cute!!

She walked closer to Baekhyun until she stood in front of him. Rosé ran her hands through his hair. Baekhyun had his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of his girlfriend's fingers running through his hair.

Just as Rosé was about to move her hands away from his hair, he held her wrists, keeping them in the same place. She looked at him confused.

Baekhyun removed the grip from her wrists and placed his hands around each side of her waist. He glanced at her eyes then her lips as she did the same to him. His face slowly came closer to hers. Rosé closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss. Just as Baekhyun was about to kiss her, someone walked in.

"Rosé, I'm-" The person spoke but closed his mouth as soon as he witnessed what was happening.

Baekhyun groaned as he heard Jimin's voice. Why are people always interrupting? Rosé opened her eyes and turned to her twin brother with her now red cheeks "Uh.. Jimin?".

"Mind telling me why the both of you were in such position? I mean, you're not dating.. Are you?" He asked. Rosé and Baekhyun had forgotten to notify some people about their relationship.

"We are" Baekhyun gave him a smirk. Jimin eyed Baekhyun "You better take good care of her. Make sure not to hurt my baby sister in any way, emotionally... Or physically."

Rosé's eyes widen as she heard her brothers last word. She chocked on air, earning a weird look from her brother. "P-physically..?" She asked, her face turning redder than it already was.

Jimin and Baekhyun burst out laughing. "Daym, Rose..  I never knew you were this dirty minded" Baekhyun chuckled.

Rosé smacked Baekhyun's arm, earning an "ouch" from him. Jimin shook his head at the two, amused.

"Ah right! I came here to announce that my girlfriend will be visiting Korea. And uh.. Please make her feel welcomed" Jimin grinned. Rosé and Baekhyun gasp "Girlfriend??".

Jimin had a girlfriend all along? How come no one knew of this?

Jimin let out a soft chuckle as he noticed the two confused and shocked. "She's currently in China visiting her brother" He explained.

"She's Chinese? How do the two of you communicate?" Rosé asked, confused. "She's half Korean half Chinese" Jimin explained.

"Ohhhh.. What's her name?" She questioned. "Her name's Irene" He smiled. He took his phone out to show her a picture of his soon to be wife.

Just as he was about to open his photo gallery, his phone began ringing. "Hello?" He answered.

"Irene! I miss you too" He smiled. He continued talking on the phone for a few more minutes before hanging up.

"When is she coming to Korea?" She asked her brother. "Well, she's currently taking care of her father's company in China along with her brother. Irene plans on coming in...6 months?" He said unsure of himself.

"6 months? That's so long!!" Rosé complained. Jimin gave her a sad smile. "How long have the two of you been dating?" She asked.

Baekhyun just stood, listening to the twins conversation. "We've been dating for 1 year" He smiled.

"Oh and Baekhyun, nice hair" He smirked. Baekhyun groaned. He knew that Jimin was teasing him.

The three of them chatted for a couple of minutes before Jimin announced that he had to leave.

Baekhyun glanced at Rosé before smirking to himself "You know... There's only one person in the world that has the same heartbeat as you. That person... Is your soulmate."

Rosé looked at him curiously "Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter