Chapter 3

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

As Baekhyun walked away from Rosé, he felt something vibrate inside his jeans' right pocket. He took out his phone and let out a sigh. Kai was calling him. Baekhyun answered the call and let Kai speak "Hyung! Are you coming tonight?". Baekhyun's eyes widen. He totally forgot about it. He got lost track of time while he was with Rosé. Baekhyun wondered why he wasn't acting cold towards her. 

"Yea. I'm on my way" Baekhyun answered Kai's question before hanging up. After a few minutes of walking, he finally reached his destination. "Took you long enough" Someone had said. Baekhyun turns around and sees EXO standing there, except Sehun. He said he had some family thing. 

Suho, the leader spoke up "Okay. Today, Kai and Chanyeol will be going first". The two of them nod and step up. Kai and Chanyeol got in their positions. Chanyeol gave Kai a smirk "Loser pays for dinner".

Rosé was currently on the phone with Jisoo. "PARK ROSÉ!!! ARE YOU CRAZY? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! DID HE HURT YOU? I SWEAR IF HE-" Rosé cut her off "Jisoo. Nothing happened. Don't worry" She sighs. Jisoo didn't believe her but decided to let it slide. 

The two of them talked for a few more minutes before Rosé decided to wash up and go to bed. 

The next day, Rosé met up with Sehun at the school entrance. "Rosé!" He smiled.  Rosé gladly returned the smile. Sehun walked Rosé to her locker. "Are you free after school?" Sehun asked. Rosé looked at him curiously "Yes, why?". "I'll meet you here after school okay?" He asks and Rosé nods. 

They attended their classes and it was now lunch. Rosé, Jisoo and Sehun sat together. Rosé noticed that the group of guys that usually sat a few tables away from hers, aren't at school today. 

"Sehun oppa, did Rosie tell you where she went yesterday?" Sehun looked confused and faced Rosé.

"Where did you go? Weren't you with Jisoo?" He asked. "I was. Afterwards, I met up with my geography partner to work on the project. I think I got home around 11pm?" She explained, while biting her lip. "That's why the others said he was late" He whispered to himself. Rosé looks at him confused "What?". Sehun shakes his head "Did he treat you badly?"

"No.." Rosé shakes her head. Sehun looked at her, worry shown in his eyes "11 is kinda late, did you get home safely?" He asked. 

Rosé then remembered her walk home with Baekhyun. He was very friendly. She had to admit, he was very good looking. He was so cute and hot at the same time. She doesn't know what it is about him. What makes her so attracted to Baekhyun? There was a warm feeling rising up Rosés cheeks.

Jisoo and Sehun noticed Rosé was lost in her own thoughts. "Rosie, are you sick? Your cheeks are turning red" Jisoo asked, gasping. Rosé's eyes widen "What? I'm not sick..." and covered her cheeks. 

"I'll be right back. I need to use the washroom" Rosé said before exiting the cafeteria. Why was she blushing? It couldn't possibly be because of Baekhyun. She barely knows the guy.. 

Rosé suddenly bumped into someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter