Chapter 12

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

Rosé!! Did you invite a group of guys over?" Mrs. Park shouts from the kitchen. As soon as Rosé heard that, she turned to Baekhyun "Stay". Jimin and Rosé then headed downstairs. They were greeted by a group of guys. 
"You must be Rosé!!" One of them smiled, pulling her into an embrace. She was quite surprised at the sudden move. "Hoseok.. Let the girl go" Someone sighed. The guy named Hoseok let go of Rosé and smiled, apologizing. 

"Rosé, this is BTS. My stupid group of friends" Jimin grinned. One of them smacked Jimin's head. Jimin gave him a playful glare. One by one, they introduced themselves. 

Rosé then remembered that Baekhyun was still in her room "Uhh... I'll be right back guys" She said before walking upstairs. 

Baekhyun was sat on her bed. Rosé walked in and closed the door before taking a seat beside him. "Baekhyun... I'm really sorry for calling you and the others monsters" She looked down, guilty. Baekhyun grabbed her chin, making her look at him. 

"Its fine. You were surprised and scared. I would be too" He gave her a small reassuring smile. Rosé's eyes widen as she remembered something. Sehun! She completely forgot about him..

"Baekhyun.. Is Sehun doing fine?" She asked him. His smile turned into a frown "Yea. He's with Suzy. They went to the movies together". Rosé frowned as well. The two of them seem very close....

However, she didn't feel jealous or upset. Instead she asked Baekhyun "Does he like her?". Baekhyun looks at her and shrugs "How should I know? But she likes him". 

Rosé was lost in her thoughts for a few minutes. 'Maybe he feels the same way I feel about him'.

"Rosé.." Baekhyun called out. She looks at him "Hmm?". "I have to go..." He said, frowning "Oh.. Okay...". Kai appeared and then disappeared with Baekhyun.

Rosé walked downstairs where the other guys where. They were all sitting in her living room, talking to one another.

Mrs. Park brought them chips with salsa along with soda cans. The boys thanked her and happily ate. Rosé saw an empty spot next to Jimin and sat next to him.

"So Rosé, now that you are aware of the abilities inside you, do you know what kind of powers you have?" Jin asked curiously. "Uh, no I just found out last night.." Rosé said, awkwardly. 
"Hm, interesting.. We got out our powers when we were young. Well, except for Yoongi.. It took him a while for his power to actually work. It was funny to watch him struggle since hes always been very impatient." Jin chuckles while Suga just rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, I'm sure Jimin mentioned this to you, but you need to train. Perhaps, you would like to practice with us?" Namjoon suggested. Rosé nodded in reply. "Okay, I'm sure it won't take too long for your powers to release. You're pretty old." Jungkook said out loud. Jimin threw a pillow towards Jungkook for the comment he had made. 

Rosé just laughed, not sure on where this conversation was leading to. Namjoon then got up and stretched his arms out. "Okay, lets go out and practice!" The leader said while heading towards the door. "Thank you for your hospitality!" V shouted,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter