Chapter 8

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

After hours of listening to Jisoo talk about her crush on Lay, they went out for dinner at a restaurant called "CBX". Rosé found and empty table and the two of them took a seat. A waitress came to take their orders "I'll have the spaghetti with shrimp" Jisoo smiled at the lady. "I'll have the same thing" Rosé smiled. The woman nodded and walked away with their orders.

Suddenly 2 people enter the restaurant yelling at each other. It looked like a couple having an argument. The girl looked around until her eyes land on us. She turned to the male and said something before making her way to our table and taking a seat next to Rosé. The guy left the restaurant, furiously.

The girl turned to the two girls she sat with and gave them a small, sad smile "Sorry for interrupting your dinner". Jisoo gave her a smile "Its okay. What happened?". "My boyfriend cheated on me with some chick named Krystal. Apparently he's been cheating for quite a while now.. Today was our anniversary. I even went through all the trouble to find this restaurant" She explains, tears forming on her eyes.

Jisoo and Rosé listened as she continued explaining. "He's a jerk. You'll find someone better" Jisoo gave her a smile. Rosé turned to the girl "We still haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Rosé and that's Jisoo". The girl gave the two of them a smile "You guys have beautiful names! I'm Jennie". 

The three of them talked for a long time. Jennie ended up joining them for dinner. "Jisoo and I planned on having a sleepover at my place. Would you like to join?" Rosé asked Jennie. "Are you sure? I don't wanna inte-" Jennie spoke but was cut off Rosé "Of course we're sure! I'll let you borrow my clothes to wear, since you don't have anything with you. I mean.. This was so sudden". 

And... That's how these three ended up at Rose's place watching rom-com dramas. It also turns out Jennie attends their school. 

It was around 3 pm when Rose's parents returned home. "Mom! Dad! You're finally home!" Rosé smiled happily while hugging her parents. "Yes, I'm sorry we haven't been home for your first week of school. But I see you made new friends" Mrs.Park said smiling and looking at the two other girls.

"Hello, my name is Oh Jisoo. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jisoo said bowing with a bright smile on her face. "Hi, my name is Jennie." Jennie said shyly while bowing. The two adults and three girls agreed to order pizza for everyone. Jisoo was having a conversation with Mrs.Park, while Rosé and Jennie were having fun with Mr.Park. He told many jokes and stories about Rosé that made her turn red like a tomato.

When the pizza arrived they all sat together, enjoying each others presence. "Okay, you guys should head to Rosé's room and enjoy yourselves. No fooling around okay?" Mr.Park kindly said. The girls headed upstairs and wanted to know more about Jennie. "So the a-hole I'm dating, well not dating anymore, is Yugyeom." Jennie calmly said. 

"Yugyeom" that name ringed in Rosé's head. She knew who he was. She then  realized it was the dude who Krystal slept with! "Anyways like I said at the restaurant, he was cheating on me for the longest time and didn't know. I liked him so much and I didn't care when he cancelled on me. Well I was hurt, but he said he had to visit his grandma that was ill. I never thought he was sleeping with another girl. I'm so stupid" Jennie looked anywhere but those girls.

Jisoo and Rosé looked at each other.  "Jennie you're not stupid. That who cheated on you is the stupid. He doesn't deserve your love and affection. You're a beautiful and considerate girl that needs a man that appreciates you. And you know, we will be here to help you MOVE ON FROM THAT MANWHORE!" Jisoo said confidently, trying to cheer Jennie up.

"Yeah! We're here for you, and you don't have to tell us if you don't want to but.. do you know who Yugyeom cheated on with?" Rosé asked. The curiosity she had was killing her."Yeah, that stuck-up Krystal.  She pissed me off so much and her attitude is sooo annoying. But I pity her. Apparently, Yugyeom was paying her since I didn't give him what he wanted. It's sad how she makes herself look so tough when in reality, she's just desperate" Jenni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter