Day 7: Miss You...A Lot

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun stared at his own reflection through the mirror in the office. He then changed his direction towards the window. A hand held his hand, massaged his knuckles a little.

"How are you?" Seulbi asked. She can't help but to be curious. This is the first time she has ever witnessed someone given a second chance. Woohyun smiled weakly and nodded his head. And this is the first time she ever met a human who are trying hard, fighting hard and hold everything hard all by himself. 

"So far I am good. Sungjong takes care of me. He got panic sometime..."

"You should tell the other too,"

"No, I don't think I can..."

"You're afraid," A long silence engulfed the air. Woohyun kept looking outside.

"Hmm.." Woohyun nodded weakly. 

"How about your family?"

"I don't think so. I can't..." Woohyun started to tremble. He felt panic and confuse all of sudden. It suddenly hard to breath.

"Take your time..take you time.." Seulbi rubbed his back, knowing her curiosity made the poor man felt horrible. 

"Seulbi ah,"

"Hmm?"

"Jang Hyungnim..is he given another chance like me too?"

"Sunbae said he is not. Because he is just doing his job. You are different. Saving the puppy by sacrificing yourself is not your job. It is from your pure heart. That is why you are given the second chance. But...it is hurt a lot, isn't it?"

"Who are you talking to?" Woohyun turned around and saw Hoya is frowning at him. Seulbi patted his shoulder and told him that she needs to go. Woohyun nodded once and moved to the couch.

"Just to myself," Woohyun said sheepishly. Hoya looked around and was very sure there is no one there.

"O...kay..so, where is Appa?" he asked as he didn't see their CEO in the office. Woohyun shrugged but still looking at Hoya.

"What are you doing here then?"

"Just chilling. Hoya, it's been so long since it is just both of us," Woohyun said with smile. Hoya was taken aback and looked everywhere, avoiding Woohyun's gaze. 

"We did it a lot before,"

"Yeah..and I kinda miss it," 

"Hyung, we're grown men now. We do are together quite a lot," Hoya rolled his eyes. He flopped onto the couch opposite Woohyun's. 

"Do you hate me?"

"What??"

"Do you hate me?" Woohyun asked again, expressionless. Unknown to anyone, he gulped hardly, afraid with the younger's answer. Hoya frowned and stormed out from the room. Woohyun took a deep breath and quickly wiped his tears.

"I miss you, buddy.." he whispered. Knowing no one will ever heard him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoya hit the wall in anger. He himself was feeling confuse with himself. Why does he felt angry when Woohyun asked him that? But it seemed like a different Woohyun that he had ever know. Does he hate Woohyun? No, there is no way he would hate the lovable man. But...Hoya remembered what he had done recently. 

"What have I done..." he whispered sadly, feeling regret and confused with himself. As he turned around, he saw a group of young men came towards him with smile on their face.

"Ya Hoya! Come!"

"Let's go buddy! Our friends are waiting!"

"Hey, is something wrong?" one of them asked. Hoya was about to declined when he saw someone is hiding behind a tree while looking at them. Woohyun looked at him sadly. He was hoping Hoya won't befriended with the bunch of guys. But he has no right to do so. 

"What? Is he bothering you again? Who does he thinks of himself huh?" one of the guy saw where was Hoya looking at. 

"Just because he is the main vocalist, he still has nothing good at,"

"Hoya, I told you before right? You are better than him. So don't think too much about it,"

"The more you are around him, the more he would try to steal your spotlight. An attention seeker like him always hungry for spotlight. It is not good for your reputation. Hoya, the great dancer! You even sings well! Come on," someone patted Hoya's shoulder with smug on his face, Woohyun tried to smile when Hoya is unconsciously looking apologetic at him. Slowly he turned around and walked away from the place. He put his fist on his chest as he gulped hard, holding his tears. No wonder Hoya has been acting wei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter