Day 49: Anneyong

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: So,here it is. The last chapter. I would like to thank everyone for being patient and loyal. This fic is not a pleasant one, I know. Hehe. And I also would like to thank Miss Swallowpa for this amazing poster. I felt touched and so happy for this present. Everyone, let's support Infinite in the future too. 

 

 

Woohyun looked very healthy that morning. A day of their mini concert. A day he was waiting for. Sunggyu requested the concert to be hold earlier, but the production had to solve some stuff first. That's why they have to postpone it. Somehow he felt dizzy as he turned around.

"Careful," he looked up and smiled at Seulbi. She helped him to sit on the wheelchair.

"Are you going to pick me up soon?" Woohyun asked. She nodded weakly and patted his hand.

"Today is your last day. Tell them everything, so that you'll have no regret," she said.

"I will. Thank you," Woohyun smiled as Seulbi disappeared. He took a deep breath and looked at his own state. He looked a lot paler and skinny. A tube was attached at his left arm. He refused to use any oxygen tube, saying their fans could not see his face.

"Woohyunie, there you are..." Sunggyu came and kneeles in front of him. Both were smiling at each other. 

"Gyu hyung..."

"You...you looked handsome...today," Sunggyu said, almost choked his own words. Why does it felt heavy all of the sudden? Why does Woohyun kept on smiling at him? 

"I know right? I am handsome..." Woohyun said. However, Sunggyu couldn't smile at his joke. 

"Hyung, you'll take care of Infinite, right?"

"What do y- Is it..is today...?" Sunggyu's eyes widen as he juat realized what day is today. He thought they still have a week left. He stared at Woohyun when the latter took his hand.

"Take care of yourself more, only then you can take care od the others. Remember? Don't forget to eat, have plenty of sleep, smile more, and share what you are thinking. Don't keep it by yourself. Okay? Promise?" Woohyun linked their pinky fingers together. Sunggyu bit his lower lip as he doesn't want to break down in front of the latter now.

"Yahh... Is..is there...anyt-"

"Gyu hyung,"

"I love you...I need you," Sunggyu said between his tears. Those words are too hard to say it out loud, but he was so desperate. He squeezed Woohyun's hands as he hid his teary face on Woohyun's knee. Woohyun caressed Sunggyu's head, listening to the older's sobs.

"Hyung, I know. I love you too...Promise me, that you will only smile today, no matter what happen...uh?"

"Hyunie...please...stay with me, please..." Sunggyu sobbed hard and pulled Woohyun into his embrace.

"I don't wanna lose you...I don't..." the leader hugged him tightly, crying like a little child. His tight embrace told Woohyun how desperate the leader felt right now. After a while, Woohyun loosen the embrace and cupped Sunggyu's cheeks. He wiped the leader's tears and smiled at him sweetly. Woohyun pecked Sunggyu's forehead and tried his best to keep smiling.

"Smile...for me...uh?" he pleaded. Sunggyu bit his lower lip and nodded. Tears still betrayed him but hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter