Distant

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun hurriedly was brought outside by their manager. The studio is heated with arguments from the members. Woohyun was trying to calm them, and brought them to laugh at his jokes. But the atmosphere was too serious. Their manager hyung couldn't stand it anymore. Woohyun stood silently as the others said something harsher towards him, and towards each other.

"Guys, solve this argument or I am not going to pick you up home tonight! And stop being selfish towards each other! Woohyun, let's go..." he held Woohyun's smaller body closer. Woohyun didn't loik at any of them. He wiped his tears and picked up his red bag. Like a hurting child, he cried without making any sound. 

They suddenly felt guilty when they realized Woohyun is crying because of them. And this is not the first time. Things changes greatly these daya. The pressure is too far to be true, but they are having their own struggle to overcome it. Except, they are getting distant from each other. Myungsoo sighed and sat on the dance floor. Hoya leant against the mirror. Dongwoo leant against the window, watching their Namu being escorted to the car. Sungyeol and Sungjong glared at each other. Sunggyu sighed as he kept staring at the door. Lately he made Woohyun cried. Woohyun is a crybaby, but for reasons. Sunggyu was so frustrated and scratched hid head.

"We better stop this now,"

"You are talking about yourself, isn't it?"

"Yah! I am your hyung!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun pulled down the hoodie and covered his face. The manager put him to sit in front, next to him as he got worried over the younger.

"Woohyunie? Wanted something to eat?" the older asked. Woohyun shook his head and kept silent. He whimpered a little as his hand placed at his belly.

"Are you feeling sick? Want me to bring you to the hospital?" he asked again in concern as he pulled the car off at the side. Woohyun shook his head.

"Hyung.."

"Yes, Woohyunie?"

"Should I quit?" he lifted up his head and looked at the manager sadly. His eyes, nose and cheeks were pinkish because of his unstoppable cry.

"Why would you?"

"I've caused a lot of trouble. They don't love me. They don't need me, aren't they?" he whispered between his sobs. The manager wiped his tears and smiled weakly at him.

"No, dongseng. You are not making any trouble. They will figure it out tonight. You are too kind. And no, they love you. I am sure they will solve it tonight..." he said gently. Woohyun nodded, unsure about it. 

"How about going to your family restuarant? You haven't eat anything yet, right?" the manager suggested. Woohyun didn't say anything, he was praying with his heart. 

 

 

 

The manager hyung witnessed the scene in shock. He then looked at Woohyun whose looking sadly at the scene in front of him. Both of them didn't walked into the restaurant. They just stood at the door as Woohyun's family didn't notice him. 

"Hyung, let's go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter