Day 16: Who Am I?

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun made sure to put a memo on the coffee table when he walked around the neighbourhood. Last night, Sunggyu and the rest had to work after watching movies with him, and left Woohyun alone at home. In which, none of them agree to do so. But Woohyun ensure them everything is fine.

He made up his mind. He wanted to solve his problem before it is too late. He has no much time left. It is even difficult for him when his sickness is getting worst. He walked till he stopped at a corner of a small building.

"Hyung," he whispered, more to himself as he saw his own blood brother. He hid behind the big tree and witnessed his brother's fight with his girlfriend.

"Yah, why are you still looking for my brother? Is he your boyfriend? What am I to you?"

"Come on...stop this nonsense! I'm going!" she yelled and left the poor taller man. Woohyun stared at her as she walked further away from the place. He then turned to his brother. 

"You knew something, aren't you?" Seulbi asked him. Woohyun didn't answer her, and still staring at his brother. Boohyun looked really frustrated and devastated. It is the first time Woohyun saw his brother had fallen too hard on a girl. 

Slowly he got closer to his brother. Boohyun freeze and glared at him. The glare scared Woohyun, but he wants to solve things faster. He doesn't want to see his brother get hurt.

"What do you want?" Boohyun asked coldly.

"Break up with her," Woohyun said.

"What??!"

"Hyung, please..break up with her. She..she cheated on you.." Woohyun said. Seulbi can see how Woohyun is actually afraid right now. She held Woohyun's fist tightly, ensuring him that she is just right next to him.

"Yah...just because you are my little brother, you think you can laugh at me? Is this how you wanted to take my girlfriend away from me?"  Boohyun get closer to his little brother, pushed him hard once. 

"I'm not...hyung...wh-what made you think like that?" Woohyun asked sadly. Boohyun smirked.

"Her friends told me, how you kept bothering her behind my back. Even her colleagues told me. What should I do then? Ask you? You'll lie to me! Ask you friends? They don't know what kind of person you are! Ask mom and dad? They are so busy working to know what you did. So tell me Woohyun ah..what should I do?" Boohyun get so upset, obviously.

"Can't you trust me more?" Woohyun asked weakly, fresh tears on his cheeks as his lips trembled holding his sobs. Boohyun freeze and frowned at him.

"I wanted to, Woohyun ah...I wanted to...you are my brother..but with video they showed me..how am I gonna believe you, dongseng ah? If you are at my shoe, what are you gonna do?"

"Hyung..." Woohyun pleaded softly. His heart bled when his own blood felt hurt because of him. Because of a rumor.

"I really love her Woohyun ah..I wanted her as my wife. I want to live with her, have my family with her. Mom likes her too. Please Woohyun ah..don't do this to me..you said you wanted to make me happy right? Please...stop bothering her...I can't lose her" Boohyun said, desperately as he held Woohyun's arms. Woohyun cried harder as he observed his brother desperation. He struggled weakly in his brother's hold.

"Woohyun ah...please..hyung beg you..."

"Hyung, who am I? Aren't I am your dongseng?" Woohyun asked in his sobs.

"You are my dongseng if you listen to me!" Boohyun said firmly, causing Woohyun freeze in his spot and gasped.

"Hyung..."

"Now, tell me. You'll listen to me or not?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter