Day 40: Little Star Part I

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five days being torturous when Woohyun remained unconscious. No more fever, only tubes stayed. Doctor had informed the family and friends, that time is still ticking for Woohyun, except it is almost ending for him. Right now, they are waiting for miracle.

Woohyun's family and friends waited outside the room, staring at the smaller man through the glass window which separating them. Right now, Mrs.Nam is wiping Woohyun's face with damp towel.

"I'm really sorry guys. But...we have to go. Our manager are waiting for us for the next schedule," Onew told them. Dongwoo and Sungyeol nodded understand.

"Sunggyu hyung...they are going," Sungjong patted Sunggyu's shoulder but the leader remained seated, totally closed himself with the surrounding. Sungjong sighed and looked at them, shook his head slowly.

"It's okay, Jongie ah. I'll call you," Minho said, forcing himself with smile. Key was hesitated to leave, but for now, doctor had assured them that Woohyun is stable. He has no choice but to follow s.

 

"Hoya!" they turned around and saw their girl group friends came in rush. Hoya tried to smile at them, but even an actor couldn't smile sincerely at them.

"Our manager oppa told us...is he okay?" Eunji asked. Hoya showed them to see through glass. Almost immediately they cried silently.

"We're sorry...he'll be fine, right?" Chorong rubbed Hoya's arms in concern. 

"He...Woohyun hyung...he...I don't know.."Hoya sighed.

"Thank you for coming," Boohyun greeted them politely. It has been his duty since five days ago. People from entertainment industry kept coming and visiting his little brother. Everyone is praying along and encouraging the family and friends. Nitizens also kept on supporting them. But Nam family only wanted for his pain to disappear. That's all.

 

 

 

 

 

A slight movement caused Mrs.Nam to lean forward and stared at her son. Slowly the closed eyes open and looked around him.

"Baby?"

"Omma..." gasped for happiness, she pressed the button and causes people outside the room to be panic. A doctor and two nurses rushed into the room. What seemed like forever, Woohyun finally awake fully and smiled at people around him. 

"How are you?" Mrs.Nam asked, carressed Woohyun's head softly. Woohyun nodded and smiled more.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter