Day 3: Maknae's Care

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun counted his medicine that he needed to take after his breakfast. He refused to do the chemo, but allow the doctor to do another treatment on him. However, it was more painful and tiring. He looked at the colors of the capsule. How he wish he would get better if he took all the medicines in the bottle at once. But that meant for suicide. He sighed and made heart shape with the capsules.

"Always heart. You like love that much?" Woohyun looked up and saw Myungsoo is smiling at him, with a big banquet of flower. Woohyun chuckled as he took the flower.

"I'll be discharged tomorrow. Why flower now?" he asked, fingers tracing the lilies. Myungsoo smiled at him as he sat next to the bed. His smile almost disappear when he saw another tube on his hyung's arm. 

"Namu, what is that?" he pointed at the long tube. Woohyun looked at it for a while and shook his head.

"Nothing. Just for my immune system," he lied. He got nosebleed that morning, and the tube was to drain medicine directly to his blood. 

"Oh..so, what are you doing?" 

"Nothing.."

"You got a lot of medicine.. Is it everything?"

"I hope so.." Woohyun chuckled. Of course it is not everything. He smiled widely at Myungsoo. Slowly, he pulled Myungsoo's hand and held it tightly.

"Everything is fine? You don't look good..." Woohyun asked. Myungsoo's smile vanished. He sighed heavily and held back Woohyun's smaller hand.

"As usual...Sungyeol..I don't know what happened to him..I don't know him anymore,"

"Both of you grew distant after we came back from Japan. Did something happened there?"

"He broke up with his girlfriend. And I don't understand why would he release it on me. He is changed..." Myungsoo said sadly. Woohyun smiled again and traced Myungsoo's knuckles with his thumb.

"I think both of you should talk. When he raises his voice, it is better for you not to do so.." Woohyun said. Myungsoo suddenly remembered when Woohyun and Sunggyu fought before. Woohyun never raises his voice and always be the first to apologized. While both of him and Sungyeol, both never want to back off.

"Someone need to be 'water' to confront 'fire'.." 

"Like you and Gyu hyung..." Myungsoo stated. Woohyun nodded.

"You looked pale. Eat your medicine..then sleep. I'll be here till 10," Myungsoo leant closer and caressed Woohyun's cheeks. Sometimes Myungsoo wanted a littlw brother like Woohyun. The one who he felt comfortable with skinship and the one who always makes him smile.

"Going somewhere?"

"Shooting, hyung. Here, eat this..."

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong looked at the clock. It is afternoon already. Myungsoo told him about his schedule. Seeing everyone is in the office right now, Sungjong knew,  their Namu is alone. Manager Jung used to be beside Woohyun most of the time, but since yesterday, no one is there to do the same. Sunggyu was only came home this early morning.

So he excused himself after finishing his part. Eyes were watching at his movement. They are still grieving, but doesn't stop them from writing songs.

"Yah, maknae. Where do you think you're going?" Hoya asked. Sunggyu stopped his writing and looked at the maknae.

"Someone needs to stay with Namu...I'm going," Sungjong answered coldly, taking his bag as quickly as possible. The others were looking at each other, except

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter