Day 5: First fulfilled

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Hello everyone, thank you for waiting. Sorry for the late update. I am very busy with work and am doing fine. For this fic, I am not going to make everyday as the chapters. So, don't worry😁. Sorry for any grammar mistake as English is not my mother tongue. But I hope the message of this fic succeed delivered to you guys. Life is short. Appreciate people who loves you. 😊

 

 

 

 

Woohyun closed his eyes tightly. He panted heavily as his head hurt so much. One of the doctor is injecting a liquid into his arm. Sungjong wiped his sweaty forehead with worry on his face.

"Doctor..."

"Let the medicine take the effect. He is a strong boy,"

"I...can...go...home?" Woohyun asked between his pant. He opened his eyes and looked at the doctor with half-lidded eyes. The doctor leant forward and his head gently.

"Rest first okay? Try to sleep. Only when you feel a whole lot better, then you can go home,"

"I...will..." he breathed and closed his eyes. Sungjong wiped his own tears silently. Never once he thought that he will witnessed how weak and in pain Woohyun would be. 

"Hnnnghhh!" he screamed in pain suddenly as clutched his belly tightly. His face full of tears and sweat. His energy drained because of the pain. He could hear the doctors and nurses are doing their best to ease his pain.

"Prepare the emergency room now!" the doctor ordered one of the nurse while he examined Woohyun's body. 

"What happened?"

"Something must had happened with his internal wound. We need to examine him again..." the doctor said with frown. Woohyun became quiter as he panted heavily. As if someone squeezing his stomach inside. He turned to his side with his half-lidded eyes. Everything around him is blurry. Except he saw a girl with black dress came closer. The girl smiled at him, slowly holding his cold hand.

"Be strong...I'm here..."  

 

"Namu...Namu...doctor! He is not moving! Doctor!" Sungjong who patted Woohyun's cheeks softly began to afraid when Woohyun's eyes slowly closed. The doctor immediately transferred him onto another bed.

"This is emergency! Call Doctor Shin and Doctor Ki! Hurry!"

"The patient is too weak. We can't do the endoscope now..." one of the nurses told him. But he ignored the nurse and proceed to push the bed towards the emergency room. Sungjong held his own trembling hands, his breath hitched as he realized he could not moving forward.

"Stay here. We will check on him," one of the nurse patted his shoulder before rushed following the doctor. Sungjong nodded, trying to calm his own heart. The ringing phone is ignored in his bag.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu pouted as he tried to call Sungjong a few times. He wanted to ask when can he pick the younger from the hospital since Sungjong told him so. Meanwhile, he ignored the bickering Hoya and Sungyeol. 

"The step is like this! Not twisting your wrist like that!"

"We changed it yesterday! You forget it? A great dancer forget his team's moves?"

"We changed nothing yesterday!"

"We did! Ask leader!" 

Hoya then angrily walking towards Sunggyu whose writing and checking on their schedule. He wanted to make sure the schedule won't add Woohyun's pain and slowing his wound recovery.

"What the- ! Hyung, you can't just simply changing our schedule like that.." Hoya's eyes widen. He has his own plan, and with Sunggyu's decision, his schedule is overlapping with his own plan.

"This is convenient for Woohyun. Think about him too," Sunggyu said coldly, snatching the paper back.

"Since when did you started to think more about him?" Sungyeol asked, frowning.

"If only you care about each of us like how you care about him now, things will become easier to handle," Hoya sighed.

"Excuse me? When did I left any of you for myself?" Sunggyu asked, frowning at their accusation. None looked straight at him, but obviously has their dissatisfaction.

"Our member, Woohyunie...Did you realize that he is not well enough right now? Did you realize that he had just went surgery? Did you realize how hard he tried to get well for us? This schedule, this damn schedule, will kill him! This hectic packed full schedule will make him leaving us for good! Can't we tolerate for a while until he get better?" Sunggyu said angrily, very dissapointed at them.

"Hoya, the more you involve with your new hip-hop friends, the further you are from us. All you have is sarcasm and selfishness. This is not the Hoya I know. Sungyeol, just because you haven't settle your issue with Myungsoo, does not mean everyone has to follow your mood all the time. Think guys...think!"

"What happened here? Where is everybody?" Dongwoo asked as he put his bag onto the floor. The sight in front of him is quite rare. Hoya and Sungyeol looked away, and has their hard expression. While Sunggyu is packing his bag.

"Hey, where are you going? We need to practice. You told us n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter