Day 25: Sweet Memories

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya watched Woohyun's back as the other is cooking something in the kitchen. Two days ago, their leader told them about Woohyun's wish. Of course, no one convinced at first when they heard it. But Sunggyu assured them, and also made them realized that it was Woohyun's first wish from them.

He slowly walked towards the older and hugged him from the back. Hoya gulped hardly as he tightened his embrace. Their Namu felt too small in his arms right now. He was afraid...too afraid...that this man will disappear from their life.

"Hmm? Hoya?" Woohyun asked without even turning around. Hoya chuckled at that and nodded. Woohyun..Nam Woohyun..he knows s better than themselves. He knows who hugged him without even looking back. He knows when they are in pain, or having hard times, without asking too much. He will be there for them. He always there for them. Even when their leader had hard times, he won't ask or force him to tell him. But he will just stay and make him happy. 

"Yeah, it's me. What are you doing?" Hoya asked, resting his chin on Woohyun's bony shoulder.

"Kimchi. Our stock won't last until next week, so I made more. Enough to feed you guys for a month. Here. This is the recipe. Follow this, okay? Exactly like what it said here. If you have trouble, just call my mom or Boohyun hyung..." Woohyun said as he showed Hoya a book of recipe. Hoya released the hug and looked at the book.

"Hyung, you made this? Since when?"

"Since our trainee days. A few month before we debut? I guess when we lived together for the first time..." Woohyun smiled as he kept seasoning the cabbage.

Hoya bit his lower lip as he flipped the pages. Woohyun even put partition on his book. 7 partitions. Sunggyu's favourite foods. Dongwoo's favourite foods. Howon's favourite foods. Sungyeollie's favourite foods. Myungsooie's favourite foods. Sungjongie's favourite foods. Infinite's favourite foods. All seven partition has a lot of recipes inside it. 

"How did you know all of this?" Hoya asked with his teary eyes as he stared at the lead vocal. Woohyun still focusing on his kimchi, so he didn't even realized Hoya's tears.

"Aigoo..all of you always talking about it. How can I not know? Even when we eat in the restaurant, you guys will always talking about your favourite foods. So I looked up for them and..it is not that hard to make. Except for Sungyeollie. That kid...why does he has chaebol's taste when he is not one?" Woohyun giggled by himself, as he remembered the past.

"No wonder we always eat at home, rarely at the restaurant. Because you make it for us. Everything is delicious, hyung..." Hoya said, trying to sound calm.

"Really? I know. You guys always complimented them. So now, I am going to give it to you. This book, is everything about your stomach. So keep it neat and clean, okay?"

"Where are yours? Why didn't it have your favourite?" Hoya asked. 

"Me? I ate everything, Hoya. I am not a picky eater like Gyu hyung and you. So I have nothing to put in there. Otherwise it would just be Woohyun's foods.." Woohyun chuckled as he imagining it. He closed the container and placed the kimchi inside the refrigerator before proceed wash the dishes.

"I'll do it," Hoya quickly stood at the sink.

"No. It's okay...I-"

"Hyung, why don't you look for our song for the acoustic mini concert? Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung are still having their meeting with composers. I am sure they will feel happy when you finish choosing songs,"

"Okay. Thank you Ho-" all of the sudden Hoya brought him to sink and bent him a little. He was also shocked to see blood coming from his nose.

"Are you dizzy hyung?" Hoya asked. Woohyun shook his head but his body suddenly felt weak. It is fortunate that Hoya stood closer to him, as the younger held him in his embrace. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter