Day 15: Just Kill Me

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Sorry for the late update. I was working on a supposedly holiday. And I was just arrived last night. And yeah, these 2 days, Woogyu made my day. I am really glad that Gyuleader is getting better. And I am sure Woohyun is there for him. Obviously of course. 😂. And about this fic, some asked me why didn't Woohyun tell his family? I was just remembered when Woohyun said, IF he is about to die, he won't be able to tell his family. In fact, he won't tell them at all. He'll just spend the days with those he loves. It does left a big impression to me..😊

 

 

 

It was the traumatic day for them. A very traumatic one. A nice morning soon turned into a nervous anxious time.

Dongwoo wiped Woohyun's sweaty forehead. The latter's eyes closed, his lips pale, his chest shows rapid breathing. He took an injection a while ago. But Woohyun showed something more.

"Hyunnie...Hyunnie..." Dongwoo cooed. Hoya tried to  open Woohyun's fist. His fist held the sheet so tight that his knuckles became white like there is no blood anymore.

"Hyunnie...look at me...look at me please..open your eyes..." Dongwoo tried again. Slowly Woohyun opened his eyes and looked at him. However, the pain became too unbreable. He arched, gasped in pain before he began whimpered. Dongwoo and Hoya freeze as they shocked. 

"Arrgghhh...mggghhhh..." Woohyun whimpered, trying hard not to scream. His tears began to fall. 

"Hyun ah!" someone dashed into the room and hugged Woohyun's smaller body. Sunggyu rubbed Woohyun's back, trying to calm him. 

"Shhh...shhh....it's okay...it's okay..." Sunggyu cooed. Woohyun's fist left the sheet and began to tug on Sunggyu's hoodie. 

"No! No! Just kill me please...it's too hurt! Just kill me...please kill me.." Woohyun sobbed, still whimpered in pain. The sight was too much. Sunggyu embraced Woohhyun tighter, praying that the smaller body shouldn't suffer the pain more than what his body can take. 

"No buddy...calm down...calm down..." Sunggyu still whispering to Woohyun's ears. He could feel the smaller body against him are trying his best to fight the pain, despite the smaller is arching like shock.

"Just kill me! Argghhh...hyung! Just kill me now!"

"Hyunnie...shhh...it'll be better soon..." another thirty minutes, and soon, like what Sunggyu said, the pain subsided. Woohyun's body started to calm against him. 

"Hyun-" Sunggyu looked down and saw Woohyun's tired face. His eyes half-lidded looking at nothing. His chest still moved rapidly. 

"Hyunnie? Can you hear me?" Sunggyu asked, carefully lying Woohyun properly on the bed. He carresed Woohyun's sweaty forehead, flicked Woohyun's bang gently. 

"Better?"

"Hmmm," he said weakly. 

"Let's take a bath..okay?" Sunggyu said. Woohyun nodded and let the leader carried him up. He has no energy to do or say anything. Sunggyu as well frowning when he carried Woohyun way too easily. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun slept like a baby after that episode. Never once Myungsoo left him alone. He sat next to the bed and observed the main vocalist's face. Because he is afraid that what is in front of him now is a dream. He stared at Woohyun's face and smiled. 

"Eventually, he will face another episode. They can only provide painkiller for him.." Sunggyu said as he placed a damp towel onto Woohyun's forehead. Sunggyu looked relieved and checked on his phone, reading all the messages he got from the composers and staffs.

"Hyung..."

"hmm?"

"His family should know it too right?" Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu stopped checking his phone and stared at the younger. 

"They should, Myungsoo ah.. "

"Then, shouldn't we just break that promise? That promise is hurting him. I can't just sit and look him suffering, hyung..." Myungsoo said, wiping his tears quickly as holding his voice as well. 

"Myungsoo ah...if you are in his shoe, what are you going to do?" Sunggyu asked. It's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter